Finally going public...

M-Press

I don't know or use corel draw, but I would reccomend, first scanning them, then using "Streamline" which turns lines formed by pixels into vector lines, that can be modified, and then tefinishing them in Illustrator or FreeHand. these rae professional software, but I'm sure you can find your way arouynd, you'll only need to do a few things with a few tools.
If you have a friend who is a graphic artist in your area, talk to them They'll know what I'm talking about...
but I'm sure these things can be done with other software too-it's quite simple stuff....not a ssophisticated as it seems...
Good Luck!

Salamander

well I don't know, I love the image,
I always feel the sun as a wave...a little less sharp.
The way the card looks now it reminds me of your tower...
That inmediately take me to the tower card, but I do not
really understand the connection (perhaps there is!).

it gives me a tiny feeling of cups (water) as it looks now.

Simone

I have finally been creative again :D

I present: the Moon.

In the Mandala to this card you will find a representation of the Moon phases arranged around a spiral, representing the cycles which always seem the same but never really are, repetitivity and rythm that reveals its progressions by closer analysis.

The figure underneath, in a meditation state, is connected to the moon by the spirals on its forehead and belly (they are not very clear in the picture, but I soon will post better reproductions, scanned in from colour copies ;) ).

The Moon stands, in my view, for intuition, gut feelings (spirals on the figure), as well as for emotions, and for cycle and rythm. Connecting inutively to the rythms of life, following their flow, discovering the repetions and similarities as well asthe differences holds a great potential of learning.

Besides the figure is a howling wolf / dog ;), representing the emotions and more basic instincts which can be provoked by the moon phases. They too hold a potential of learning, and it is important to connect to them and relate them to the cycles one is going to in order to clarify them, use them as tools instead of rejecting them.

Well, instead of me writing long musings, take a look, and tell me what you think!

Love
Simone

Attachments

• XVIII The Moon.JPG
    XVIII The Moon.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 137

Moonbow

Lovely Simone :)

I wonder if the Moon has any connection to the sacral and third eye chakras.....

Majecot

Simone I really like that card!!! Very nicely done. No question about what it is.. your Mandala theme is really turning out great!!!

I always think of you now when I see one :)

TemperanceAngel

Simone I love all your cards so far :D

Simone

The Devil

He was itching in my fingers and got me committed and chained for a few hours, I can tell you :D

The very first feedback I got on a draft of this Mandala was "Help, I can't stop looking at it" ;) and it thought "right, I got it right"!

My figure underneath can't stop looking at it either, is indeed chained to it, symbolising the strange attraction of dependance and addiction, the unability or unwillingness to get unchained from an unhealthy or even uncomfortable situation...

Have a look - but I won't take any responsibility for any addictive effects this can have ;)

Love
and thanks in advance for feedback

Simone

Attachments

• XV The Devil.JPG
    XV The Devil.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 125

Fulgour

Simone said:
Have a look - but I won't take any responsibility
for any addictive effects this can have ;)
The magnetic attraction of the spirals drew me in but
just as I felt I was plunging hopelessly deeper I see...
the tip of the concave vortex now points toward me!

wandking

I like your strong simple symbolism in The Sun card. Salamander, who holds true to a neat name, slightly attacks the fiery Sun card. (Occultists in the past claim salamanders attack fire.) LOL... Salamander wrote, "That immediately takes me to the tower card, but I do not really understand the connection (perhaps there is!). If one reads the Tower as a card of unavoidable change, there is a relationship... So often readers forget The Sun bears a 19 in most decks. Numerically, this translates into 1+9 = 10, which the first reducible number in nemerology. Although, all positive, The Sun can also be read as a transition, like The Tower and other 10's in Tarot.

Simone

I am finally able to attach a new card which had been done some time ago, thanks to color copying and a brandnew scanner ;)

The Star: when I had been studying it, it made me think of Reiki, of taking up the Universal Energy and leading it on to Matter (Earth, people etc). So the figure in this card represents the Energy channel, the medium between the Higher consciousness and the materialized being...

The Mandala of course is a star, shining brightly above, and it is like the figure is catching starlight and uses it.

So, here it is, I hope you like it!

Attachments

• XVII The Star.jpg
    XVII The Star.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 120