Pony Tarot

Elven

Congratulations Nethilia, another one down, and this one is gorgeous. I really like the mane and tail colours, and theres such depth in the drawing. I've been waiting to see what you would come up with next. Its great. Sorry to hear about you and your job. It can really zap your energy and creative spirits if you're being challenged by it. I hope things take a turn for the better for you, and soon!!
Thanks so much for sharing your cards, I look forward to the next one.

Take care
Blessings
Elven x

Grigori

Aw, I should have checked back sooner. I love the devil card. (I had pictures of evil ponies }) in my head that were just so wrong!)

I must send a link of this thread to my friend. She will love it! :)

SilverWing

Love the cards. Great idea!!

Emeraldgirl

Love these cards. Can't wait to see the rest. I wanna try and fins all my old my little ponies *emeraldgril considers a day of hunting through the junk stored up in the roof*

Emeraldgirl

Just checked ebay they are still around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *laughs and dances about the room excitedly*

Nethilia you have inspired me on a new spending spree })

Nethilia

I'm glad people like this deck. I wasn't sure how it would go over; it's not exactly the most elaborate deck. Like the ponies themselves, I'm going for simplicity.

Emerald girl - Nice to know my deck inspired you to find your old ponies. Be careful, they can be addicting. I originally went after my childhood six and now have well over 300--including the new line (we call them G3s in the pony community).

I had to quit my job on Wednesday due to medical problems--my arthritis has come back with a vengance. So since walking is painful, I decided to draw today and finished the Mage. Here's the link.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/Nethilia/pony tarot/pony_mage.jpg

I may have another card done later. Every cloud has a silver lining.

Little Baron

Excellent Nethilia

Very refreshing. Keep them coming; you seem to be really enjoying what you are doing and it shows.

Keep creating!
LB

Rosanne

I enjoyed both your Travelling Pony and The Mage. Great to see your inspiration continuing. ~Rosanne

Emeraldgirl

I love it!

I love it!

I love it!

Keep them coming. I love The Mage. I haven't had a chance to hunt yet but I found a really pretty white pony that looks like your Mage on ebay so I think I'm off to bid })