A New Gay Themed Tarot.

Lee

I really like that Empress card, Chris. The overlapping layers create a wonderful effect, as if different facets are simultaneously coming into focus and going out of focus for the viewer. It creates depth and richness.

-- Lee

Chronata

At first, I wasn't really able to sense the theme, but as you reveal more cards, I can truly see it emerging.

These are really extraordinary cards.
Really powerful...and really beautiful.

But then,I shouldn't be surprised...I loved your work for the Aeclectic community deck...and I think your other tarot deck is wonderful as well!

I love the Consorts. I think the combination of image and words is striking and I feel a deep soul connection with the words that you have chosen for them...they are wonderful and meaningful on an archetypal, and elemental level for me.

I think your deck almost transcends the gay theme. This will be a wonderful deck for anyone who is sensitive to thier own nature...and empathic to others.

Very nice. I also really like the idea of using a central figure to progress and journey through each card in the suit. It appeals to the storyteller in me!

I can't wait to see the rest of this powerful creation!

The 78th Fool

Chronata:
Thankyou for very encouraging words - I hope you like the new card attached below.

Lee:
Glad you like the Divine Consort - I'm thrilled with it technically but like Elven I'm beginning to think there's something a little missing, particularly in the light of having completed the Sacred Intuitor (High Priestess) this morning. This is my slightly tongue in cheek tribute to Freida Harris - with the odd bit of A.E. Waite thrown in!

Chris. xxx

Attachments

• Sacred-Intuitor.jpg
    Sacred-Intuitor.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 102

Elven

Chris Hi!! :)
You have this incredible way of making the image move from the back to the front! Im looking at the models face thinking about his expression - I had already tried to see the background behind him and I was going to say it was a bit veiled. THEN the backgound showed up. The top of the stairs, the horizon, the half light, half darkness, then I could see the rest of the stairs! Suddenly he was not behind the veil anymore (love the veil), he was in the foreground of it. Then the verticle light became more apparent, and the shading over the left eye! The two pillars of light and dark! After this I experience I went WOW - this is a great card too!

The cresent moons are beautiful - I almost forgot! I like the way they adorn the head - like I do the stars on the Divine Consort.

Looking SOOO good!

I understand what you mean about something missing, but I think thats more about proportion(?) What do you think?

Thankyou - now you're spitting them out!! :)

Many Blessings
Elven x

Chronata

Oh very nice!

What a really great card, this is!
I like the rename...as well as the image...it's just fantastic!

I was just thinking the other day how there are a lot of decks out there with women on every card...in every archetype...

and it is really refreshing to see a deck that is exclusively devoted to the male perspective for a change!

Ankou

Here here,

Chronata pops it on the nose again!!

Great title, beautiful card! Wow your putting these together fast!

Must go back and see if I've missed any!

Love and Light,

Ankou

The 78th Fool

Ankou said:
Wow your putting these together fast!

Ankou

I'm not always this quick!!!

I must admit that I've got on something of a roll over the last day or so. Here's the updated Divine Consort and the new Sun card , just completed.

Chris. xx

Attachments

• Divine-Consort.jpg
    Divine-Consort.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Sun.jpg
    Sun.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 99

The 78th Fool

Beavering away and have now completed three new Majors. Still have a mental block with regards to the Consort of Earth though!

Hope you like these.
Chris. xx

Attachments

• Death.jpg
    Death.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Strength.jpg
    Strength.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Star.jpg
    Star.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 101

Elven

Beautiful Chris!! You have been very busy!! :)

The lines around the moons look wonderful on the Divine Consort! It fills the void without making it look to cluttered. When I looked at the stars again they seem to stem from the trees now and are not just on the forehead - a new perspective for me.

The Death card works! Beautiful setting in the background. Would like to see more of the rose. Maybe my computer again - the two front teeth are very prominent compared to the rest of the mouth on the skull.(?)

The Sun card is really different from the rest of the deck design and stands out brilliantly! The colourings look hot - as in the sun is white hot.

Strength - this is so symbolic. Its beautiful. Great expression on both faces. This is a very classy card!

The Star is gorgeous - the colours are a good choice! I can imagine those stars starting to spin.

Your on a roll!!! You must be excited with this deck so far!? Love it!

Thankyou for the new pics Chris - Im now always checking the thread!
Many Blessings
Elven x

sunflowr

The 78th Fool said:
Chronata:
Thankyou for very encouraging words - I hope you like the new card attached below.

Lee:
Glad you like the Divine Consort - I'm thrilled with it technically but like Elven I'm beginning to think there's something a little missing, particularly in the light of having completed the Sacred Intuitor (High Priestess) this morning. This is my slightly tongue in cheek tribute to Freida Harris - with the odd bit of A.E. Waite thrown in!

Chris. xxx

I love this one! :) A wonderful version of the traditional High Priestess!