If anyone is interested in the Ancient Celtic Tarot...

blackroseivy

Have paper, back at work (despite lack of good pen)! :)

blackroseivy

I have completed 4 more Court cards.

blackroseivy

I just wanted to post again to let everyone know that I am working on the deck - I'm not sure how much more time it will take me, but work is getting done & I don't anticipate it taking a terribly long time more.

I am planning on a show come June. I intend fully to have a deck ready to show for this - I'm planning on it. It also needs to be copyright pending, as I am going to be sending one in for copyright just as soon as ever there is a deck one can lay one's hands on to do it with. This is a process that takes months, unfortunately, but since I don't want to keep everyone waiting, I will just slap together the dex with a copyright of my own on at least the cover card. Not sure what to do about all 78 images - can anyone give me some kind of idea?? Just thinking that a copyright symbol on every single card will be very ugly, hoping that it won't be necessary.

I'm still here! :D Haven't forgotten any of you!

blackroseivy

New cards!

I've decided to post them. I think that if anything were to happen here, everyone would most likely know; I trust this community. You won't catch me posting these anywhere else, though!! :p

Attachments

• ancientceltictarotkingofcoins.jpg
    ancientceltictarotkingofcoins.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 72
  • ancientceltictarotkingofvessels.jpg
    ancientceltictarotkingofvessels.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 78
  • ancientceltictarotqueenofcoins.jpg
    ancientceltictarotqueenofcoins.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 65
  • ancientceltictarotqueenoflances.jpg
    ancientceltictarotqueenoflances.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 75
  • ancientceltictarotpageofcoins.jpg
    ancientceltictarotpageofcoins.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 59

blackroseivy

Here are a couple more:

Attachments

• ancientceltictarotpageoflances.jpg
    ancientceltictarotpageoflances.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 69
  • ancientceltictarot9ofvessels.jpg
    ancientceltictarot9ofvessels.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 70

truelighth

Ah Danubhe, they are lovely as ever. I can't wait till the whole deck is ready (well, I will have to, but it is hard... lol :D) Thanks for sharing these images with us.

blackroseivy

Thank you! It's so HARD! The work is more than I've ever done in my life, even including college!! :p

I will continue to work as fast as I can, but it may be another couple of months - I just tabulated, I have 30 cards left to go!!! :( Well, maybe by the end of April or so, I hope! By May, you should be seeing the full deck & the LBB!!