Chronata's Other Happy Distraction...

December Fairy

This is another great idea. I love them.

Ankou

Fabulous Darling!!! Nice and light weight too, so if your going for the 80 card deck (HAH!!!) you might even get there! :D

Sending good working mojo your way hon.

Love and Light,

Ankou

Rhiannon

These are terrific! Keep up the fantastic work!

magela_earth

oh, they're so fun.

Topaz71

Love it! The "shut up and deal" card is great! Oh- and the "wait! There's more!" (kind of sums up the history of my love life...lots of promises but little chance of winning LOL)

Catmoon

Just love it. Fits my smilly way of seeing life, perfectly!!!! Want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"It's a half glass full" LOL totally full.
Maybe a good hint for a card ;)

Edited to add: do you have pre-orders??????

Chronata

Holy craps! Do you guys realize this thread was from 2006?
This deck has been on the backburner for so long that it it practically got buried by all the pots pans and other deck projects.`

I managed in all that time to only make about 8 more cards...I'll see if I can find them.

This might be something I can revive soon...I want to release another deck into the world.

I just didn't think anyone was still interested in this one.

but I'm game if you are!

Stormdancer

but I'm game if you are!
You're kidding, right? RIGHT???

Where the H*LL is it??? :( <<<< I bet there's a card for that...LOL :D

Cat*

but I'm game if you are!
Yes!! I've discovered this way back when I initially joined AT and I still LOVE the idea. I especially like how there rarely are people in the images so my mind keeps adding them in in one way or the other. I'll definitely keep an eye on this one!

tarotlyn

Holy craps! Do you guys realize this thread was from 2006?
This deck has been on the backburner for so long that it it practically got buried by all the pots pans and other deck projects.`

I managed in all that time to only make about 8 more cards...I'll see if I can find them.

This might be something I can revive soon...I want to release another deck into the world.

but I'm game if you are!

:heart::)Chronata, YES...I can't wait to see this deck start up again! It will be wonderful!:):thumbsup: YAY!!!

I will buy it for sure! So, please put me on your list!
:heart: HUGS for you to get started again!
Lyn