Maroon Tarot - what do you say to that?

Mariana

The website says you plan to have the minors ready by the end of 2007. Will they be very similar in style? I really liked the look of the majors, but it makes more sense to wait for the whole deck if the rest will look as nice...

LixiPixi

Oh Maia, they're absolutely gorgeous! They remind me very much of the Gilded Tarot. The Gilded was my very first deck and the one that filled my heart with a love for tarot. Your deck has an air of mystery and softness to it. I'm very anxious to see the full deck when it is completed. I just love The World and The Moon, and the borders.....it's like looking through a telescope - onto my wishlist it goes!

LP~

Educatio

and here goes the Chariot!

It's really heart-warming to read such nice words:) Thank you!

Here is the Chariot that has just been completed: http://www.kartytarota.pl/index.php...id=36&page=view&catid=1&PageNo=3&key=21&hit=1

As to the Minor Arcana: I do hope Tomasz Maronski, the painter, will manage to do this by the end of this year. He's got sort of stuck lately as he says happens to him every summer time. Don't know why but the heat we've got in Poland takes the creativness away: 36 degrees of Centigrade - some say Poland is the next Spain but the beaches are more friendly: beautiful sand... mmm:)

Anyway, I will keep you posted.
Please keep your fingers crossed so that the heat did not take my beloved painter's mind and willingness away!

Maia

Educatio

to Mariana

Mariana said:
The website says you plan to have the minors ready by the end of 2007. Will they be very similar in style? I really liked the look of the majors, but it makes more sense to wait for the whole deck if the rest will look as nice...

Hi Mariana,
the Minor Arcana will be in the same style as the Majors. I decided to have the Major Arcana ready first to see if there's demand 'cos publishing the cards is a costly affair. Still it's my dream and it will be fulfilled! Howgh! ;)

maia

Indigo Rose

Maja said:
Still it's my dream and it will be fulfilled! Howgh! ;)maia

They are beautiful Maja! :heart:
I look forward to seeing this deck completed and in my hands. :)
Blessings as you continue making magic!

:heart: indigo rose

Educatio

a trigger;)

Indigo Rose said:
They are beautiful Maja! :heart:
I look forward to seeing this deck completed and in my hands. :)
Blessings as you continue making magic!

:heart: indigo rose

Hi Indigo Rose:)

thank you. But I'm just a humble trigger, the magic is created by Tomek Maronski www.maronski.net .

All the best,

maia

...So we've got here a stormy Monday... I love rain! :)

huredriel

Maja, absolutely stunning and Tomek's gallery is amazing!!!! This will be going on my wishlist for sure. From what I've read on the thread so far, I take it the minors will be similar in theme, aka illustrated?

Educatio

to Huredriel

huredriel said:
Maja, absolutely stunning and Tomek's gallery is amazing!!!! This will be going on my wishlist for sure. From what I've read on the thread so far, I take it the minors will be similar in theme, aka illustrated?

Thank you:)
And: yes, I plan to have the minors placed in the same world.

All the best from the world of the Maroon Tarot:)

Maia

www.kartytarota.pl

UrbanFool

Definitely an awesome set. One I'd buy in a heartbeat! I just love the Temperance card with the bee-eater.

Educatio

thank you!

UrbanFool said:
Definitely an awesome set. One I'd buy in a heartbeat! I just love the Temperance card with the bee-eater.

Thanks a million:)

All the positive feedback of yours encourages me to push the Maroon Tarot project forward. This weekend Tomek Maronski, the artist, is opening his exhibition on the Nidzica castle (a perfect place for his art). I'm gonna be there and take some photos - will share them with you.

All the best,

Maia