Keeper of Words, First Edition

Cerulean

If you buy the Legend, Arthurian Tarot deck alone first, you have a booklet in the deck. If you then search for the book by Anne-Marie Ferguson, try to get the first edition. Here's a great synopsis from one vendor at Abebooks.com (this first edition version book is 12.95; I got mine at a used bookstore for 9.00 and it includes the poetry by Ray Rue below). The ISBN number and the 284 pages would be what you want to ask a vendor before you buy: newer printings have less pages.
I saw Lady Medusa's post and saw the old bookstore copy was actually a better deal. &=).
------------------------------------------------------------------

A KEEPER OF WORDS. Accompanying Book To "Legend: The Arthurian Tarot." Written And Illustrated By Anna-Marie Ferguson.
Poetry By Ray Rue. St. Paul, Minn.: Llewellyn Publications. 1995. Second printing. 8vo (6" x 9"). xvi, 284, [4] pages. Black glossy pictorial wrappers (trade paperback). With black & white illustrations from paintings and drawings by the author. Bibliography. Index. CONDITION: Near Fine copy. "Open a mythic doorway into your psyche. This book is the key to accessing the combined power of two mythic and richly symbolic sources: the 1,500-year-old Arthurian legend and the ancient divinatory system of the Tarot. . . Over 100 beautiful illustrations enrich this text, as does the vivid poetry of Ray Rue." ISBN 1-56718-266-6. ISBN:1567182666