Death

velvet moon

Rather than over-analyze this card, why not take it at face value. After all, it has presented itself to you twice. Look at the energy aspect and ask yourself, what is it saying about the energy concerning this issue? It seems obvious to me. Why read more into it than there is? Life goes on. There are lots of fish in the sea. Like I have already said, just walk away and don't look back.

Hi Ruby Jewel. Thanks for your input here, I totally hear you...

however it just doesn't fit to the situation - and I can see how it might seem very different to you, from the perception you have gathered and why it might seem I am a certain way/of a certain mind because of the types of readings I tend to post on here...
I don't go with peoples interpretations based on what I want to hear but if it matches with the intuitive energy and practical experience I feel from the situation or person in question - particularly if it's someone/something I know well.

Having said that, I have learned something from your comments here that I'll keep with me, so thank you and I really appreciate your respect for the cards :)

Ruby Jewel

Hi Ruby Jewel. Thanks for your input here, I totally hear you...

however it just doesn't fit to the situation - and I can see how it might seem very different to you, from the perception you have gathered and why it might seem I am a certain way/of a certain mind because of the types of readings I tend to post on here...
I don't go with peoples interpretations based on what I want to hear but if it matches with the intuitive energy and practical experience I feel from the situation or person in question - particularly if it's someone/something I know well.

Having said that, I have learned something from your comments here that I'll keep with me, so thank you and I really appreciate your respect for the cards :)

Hi Velvet Moon, I feel as though you are a very wise young lady and will no doubt find the answer that fits your own intuitive understanding. I was raised in a generation of women just waking up to the fact that we were much too naïve as a gender. I believe there is a very unique spiritual communication in the cards, and I am impressed that you are wise enough to at least consider to some extent my interpretations. There is no doubt I think quite differently .... perhaps a little eccentrically...off center, that is. You need not buy into it totally, so long as you "carry it in your pocket". As a lucky survivor of the war often said, "life is for the living"..... so, don your feathers and your pearls and go live it with bravery and passion. After all, the tarot doesn't predict anything.

velvet moon

Hi Velvet Moon, I feel as though you are a very wise young lady and will no doubt find the answer that fits your own intuitive understanding. I was raised in a generation of women just waking up to the fact that we were much too naïve as a gender. I believe there is a very unique spiritual communication in the cards, and I am impressed that you are wise enough to at least consider to some extent my interpretations. There is no doubt I think quite differently .... perhaps a little eccentrically...off center, that is. You need not buy into it totally, so long as you "carry it in your pocket". As a lucky survivor of the war often said, "life is for the living"..... so, don your feathers and your pearls and go live it with bravery and passion. After all, the tarot doesn't predict anything.

You're very cool :) I can sense you're very authentic in your approach and I'm definitely still learning so I appreciate such encounters and it's so true that often the sobering message is the one we ignore.

I hear you re naivety and even though I'm quite young (relatively haha) I also grew up with certain ideas floating about and in a sense the expectation to be naive still sits with many women today even in first world civilizations and it's up to us to decide that wisdom is something we have a right to and that we shouldn't have to only get it the hard way - a huge part of that is telling those women and girls younger than us what we know when we see them being hurt by the same misguided ideas, of course we have to do it in a way that says 'here's what I've learned' and also 'I accept you will have many different experiences than I and that they will be just as valid'

I think you did pretty good :)

Thanks again - look forward to seeing you around again on the forums

x

Puffette

I keep getting death as how I look(appearance wise) to someone :/ how do I interpert it? I'm young, tanned and neither fat nor thin. I probably look tired sometimes but not as drastic as 'death' can someone help me out? my interpertation - Serious, depressed, aging.

The thing that comes in my mind is about rock music and being a brunette,maybe tatooed.. Something u have transformed about your body,appearance,hair or skin that is having an impact on this person.Maybe tall and thin and with light skin..
U wear silver jewelery?
As about how they perceive u it means that u seem to them as being someone profound,depressed looking(remember this is not a card about joy) and who speaks slowly.
Tired no because death can happen all of sudden,death has the strength to take someone's soul. Not tired,but sad maybe..

velvet moon

The thing that comes in my mind is about rock music and being a brunette,maybe tatooed.. Something u have transformed about your body,appearance,hair or skin that is having an impact on this person.Maybe tall and thin and with light skin..
U wear silver jewelery?
As about how they perceive u it means that u seem to them as being someone profound,depressed looking(remember this is not a card about joy) and who speaks slowly.
Tired no because death can happen all of sudden,death has the strength to take someone's soul. Not tired,but sad maybe..

well..I'm brunette and I wear silver jewelry and have a nose and have a nose piercing. nothing too strong compare to most these days though :). I see where you're going with your interp thoughand I like it

HeidiLynn

I keep getting death as how I look(appearance wise) to someone :/ how do I interpert it? I'm young, tanned and neither fat nor thin. I probably look tired sometimes but not as drastic as 'death' can someone help me out? my interpertation - Serious, depressed, aging.

SO you didn't say whose opinion of your appearrance you were trying to deduce, a male opinion or a female opinion.

I'd say in general they think you need a make-over. Death is about Transformation after all.

Women can be catty about another woman's appearance, Men have tastes that are VERY different from women.
A man might think you are TOO thin or tanned... a woman might be jealous of your appearance.

But in general I'd lean towards they believe that you need a change in your appearance in some way.

velvet moon

SO you didn't say whose opinion of your appearrance you were trying to deduce, a male opinion or a female opinion.

I'd say in general they think you need a make-over. Death is about Transformation after all.

Women can be catty about another woman's appearance, Men have tastes that are VERY different from women.
A man might think you are TOO thin or tanned... a woman might be jealous of your appearance.

But in general I'd lean towards they believe that you need a change in your appearance in some way.

A males..well not opinion more just his impression of how I look. Def not too thin, I'm on the curvier side of slim for sure. I mean this guy has complimented me before indicating he likes my 'gypsy' look, so I wasn't really asking for approval more just kinda 'how does he see me' in the way that we often find it hard to see what or how others truly see (in) us. I think that here it was indicating he saw me interacting in ways he hadn't seen before and bringing a bit more of my 'unique' personality to the party than usual.

velvet moon

Update

Since someone else commented (thanks btw :)

I just wanted to update saying I recently had a chat with this friend where it came up that I have a lot of guy friends who I usually hang with - He said 'I don't really see you as a "hang with the girls type", maybe one or two close girl friends at most'
When I went on to say that I didn't hang out with male friends more than female by choice, they just seem to be the ones wanting to hang out more than the girls, he replied 'I'd say girls aren't comfortable around you because you're a bit too psychic and aware'

(Okay I think that's a bit of a generalization of women but that's another point)

Although not physically focused, I think those comments are quite in sync with the Haindl interpretation of Death.