lunar eclipse 16-05-03

LittleWing

hi guys - i posted an update on my post (the first one)

Royal Cat

Hi,
I'm a Scorpio with Leo asc. and Gemini moon - how do I find out which house is affected by this eclipse?

Thanks!

LittleWing

i hope it is ok to post this

astro.com - free horoscopes - extended chart drawing - select natal chart and transits

Royal Cat

hmmm....

I frequently look at my horoscope on astro.com and am familiar with the services they offer - but I'm afraid I'm just so new to all of this that I don't even know where to look on astro.com for the answer to my question.

My daily horoscope for tomorrow does mention the eclipse, but says nothing about which house is affected. I'm sure the answer is somewhere in my chart, but I don't know how to read it yet. :(

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Cat

LittleWing

send me your details of date, time and place of birth by private message - i will take a look for you. i have basic knowledge :)

Royal Cat

Thanks LittleWing - I will PM you.

LittleWing

royal cat - scorpio (where the lunar eclipse is) is in your 4th house - this is home and family.

any questions while i have your chart up?? - best to private message me so we do not mess up this thread

Royal Cat

Aha! So all I needed to do was to look at which house Scorpio is in on my birth chart?! That's so simple and yet I didn't know... I could've done that by myself, but for some reason I thought it had to do with the placement of the moon, etc. on my chart as well and I was making the entire thing more complicated then it needed to be.
Please forgive my ignorance :| and thank you again for your help!

Cat

Royal Cat

Ok, now that I know what to look at...

Here's what Astro.com says about the lunar eclipse in my 4th house:

from astro.com
This is a good time to retire by yourself to your own private place. You seek and need comfort from the demands of the outside world, and having a pleasant relaxing time at home is probably the best way to accomplish this. Also this is a good time to go inside yourself and look at your attitudes, feelings and emotional orientation toward the world around you.

I have no doubt that this is true for tomorrow and the lunar eclipse since this is how I've been feeling all week! It will be interesting to see what happens with the solar eclipse later in the month.

Cat

LittleWing

that sounds ok royal cat! we should do another thread for the solar eclipse nearer the time. you can easily find where it will be for you in gemini.