Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 177 : December 20th - December 27th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. Elendil : Morgan's Tarot
2. Sophia77 : PCS Commemorative Tarot
3. BodhiSeed : Legacy of the Divine Tarot and Steps to Serenity
4. AJ : Wisdom of the Four Winds Oracle
5. VGimlet : Tarot Mucha
6. GoldenWolf : Faery Wicca Tarot
7. jema : Dodal TdM

Sophia77

Here I am!!!

PCS Commerative please!!!

BodhiSeed

Goodness, the week slipped by so quickly! Thoroughly enjoyed the watercolors of the Llewellyn last week. I'll be using Legacy of the Divine and Steps to Serenity this week. Thank you, Elendil.:)

Elendil

I have picked Morgan's Tarot and its anarchic stylings for this week (and will use the more serious Pearls of Wisdom deck for Sacred Days of Yule).

AJ

Wisdom of the Four Winds Oracle for deck of the week

After hours of consideration and much thumbing of decks and books I've chosen Roots of Asia for my winter solstice year spread work.

Thanks for keeping the thread up!

VGimlet

The Tarot Mucha for me this week.

Mucha is one of my favorite graphic artists. I've been saving it for this week, which is the turn of a year for me, the Solstice, and the holidays we celebrate with family and friends. :D

GoldenWolf

I'm going to do a second week with the Faery Wicca Tarot just because I have so little time lately and there is a lot of helpful information in the guidebook for this deck.

jema

Will do a new thing and spend a year with just 2 decks starting after the holidays.
Until then I got 2 weeks to figure out which TdM I will pick.
Starting this week with one contender - the Dodal.