New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

eltarot78

The way we had previously worked with Alec, and that turned out well.

Each person sends me the cost of your deck/s
+
the proporcinal shipping from my house to the home of group leader
+
the cost of shipping from the house of the leader of the group until the final destination.

The leader of the group, he sent to me, only the difference of their expenses, the expenditure incurred by the second shipment, deducted.

as a result no new spending, for the issuance of a new shipping.

Yoav Ben-Dov

looks like a beautiful work - congratulations!

can i have one too? its ok for me to have one that is not well cut. i can either pay or send you my own CBD..

le_charior

European shipping central Tarot de Marselle Robledo

Ok, here it goes:

Two options for shipping from Germany to all other European countries:
- enveloppe with tracking: 5,50 Euro (+ 1 Euro for a padded enveloppe) = 8.67 USD
- parcel with tracking: 8,60 (+1,50 Euro for a cardboard box) = 13.48 USD

The parcel will be safer and more stable and better for two decks, but for one deck the enveloppe should be ok, too, if the post in your country works ok and handles the mail not too roughly.

So if we have the following orders:
- 2 x for la-luna
- 1 x for l'appeso
- 1 x for Marseille paid by Pablo
- 1 x for myself + 1 x the Dodal

That means we have six decks. So shipping costs from Pablo to me are 67 : 6 = 11 USD. (I'll pay 12 since I have the wooden box).

If everybody is ok with this you would have to pay

39 USD (the price of your deck - or more if you have two)
+ 11 USD for international shipping for one deck, 22 USD for two decks
+ 8.67 USD/13.48 USD for european shipping depending on which option you chose.

directly to Pablo. He will keep the money for european shipping and deduce it from what I have to pay to him.

Does that makes sense to everybody?
I'll pm you all to confirm now.

Thanks!

lc

ETA: Rhinemaiden is not in Europe so I took her off the list.
ETA2: Nina* decided to wait a little so she will not take part in this group. I updated the entry above accordingly.

RexMalaki

Is 7 decks the maximum to stay under the 2kg weight limit?

I am interested in getting the Dodal and the TdMII if we can get a full group for the US.

Did I hear "emmsma" volunteer to be the lead on the US order?

le_charior

Is 7 decks the maximum to stay under the 2kg weight limit?

Good question - each deck is 185grs - Pablo, can we fit the eight from the Europe group into one 2kp package? If problematic, I can also take the Dodal without the wooden box!

eltarot78

looks like a beautiful work - congratulations!

can i have one too? its ok for me to have one that is not well cut. i can either pay or send you my own CBD..

Thank Yoav for your congratulations,

ofcourse, yes

If you think good, it seems to me perfectly
I would love to have a copy of your CBD,

sent him a private message with my details, please send me a private message with your data

RexMalaki

Good question - each deck is 185grs - Pablo, can we fit the eight from the Europe group into one 2kp package? If problematic, I can also take the Dodal without the wooden box!

that would make 10 deck, but that doesn't leave much weight for packing material..probably should stick with 9 decks max.

What is the method of payment to "eltarot78"; is paypal available now?

eltarot78

Hi RexMalaki,

8 decks + the shipping box = weighing almost 2kg
the Dodal, is a bit more expensive, size is slightly larger and more leaves are used in their preparation,

cost is u$s 52.

Emmsma, she would be pleased that the enlarged group.

le_charior, you are free to choose, with or without box.

the way you put it in the post above, the weight of the wooden box, not the 2 kg exede.

RexMalaki

Hi RexMalaki,

8 decks + the shipping box = weighing almost 2kg
the Dodal, is a bit more expensive, size is slightly larger and more leaves are used in their preparation,

cost is u$s 52.

Emmsma, she would be pleased that the enlarged group.

le_charior, you are free to choose, with or without box.

the way you put it in the post above, the weight of the wooden box, not the 2 kg exede.

eltarot78:

What is the cost of the Dodal in the wooden box?

And can we pay you with Paypal?

le_charior

that would make 10 deck, but that doesn't leave much weight for packing material..probably should stick with 9 decks max.

What is the method of payment to "eltarot78"; is paypal available now?

Hello hello!

I was talking about the group shipment to Europe that I am coordinating - I guess it doesn't make sense that you from the States join in there, no? Might be easier and cheaper for you to start a US group? (Sorry of I misunderstood anything - bit confused about the 10 decks you are talking about...)

:)