GT: cards in their own homes

214red

when you do a GT , how do you look at cards in their own house, so stork in house 17? do you place any importance in it, or do you ignore it!

I personally read it as greater energy in that card, that card is important.

thought i would open it for discussion

LaLaBella

This is a good question. Both 23 & 33 are in their respective houses on the GT I pulled for this week.

214red

This is a good question. Both 23 & 33 are in their respective houses on the GT I pulled for this week.

to me that would say there is something big that will be revealed this month! if its surounded by good cards its going to be a positive outcome

lord_ewin

I haven't honestly thought much on it... I generally think you're right, that it becomes that much more important... But how would you deal with a Libra ascending Libra? Scorpio, scorpio?

Ronia

Yes, a card in its own house would mean to me the card will play out purely - meaning, there will be no side influence, its power will be pure and clear of else.

LE, are you calling me? How can I help you? :D

lord_ewin

Yes, a card in its own house would mean to me the card will play out purely - meaning, there will be no side influence, its power will be pure and clear of else.

LE, are you calling me? How can I help you? :D

LOL - which one are you now? :D

But honestly, I think you have it more in line on how I would see it. Or, 'what you see is what you get,' as they'd say in Astrology circles when the ascending sign is the same as the sun sign. Least, that's what I heard. ;)

Ronia

The Scorpio answering your call. :D

214red

I've wondered about cards being in their own houses too. It's something I've never seen anyone address. I usually do take it to add extra weight to a cards meaning, but it can also add extra layers to the card/house. For example, the rider. It can mean anything from good news to a young man. So the rider in the house of the rider - is it really significant news? News from a young man? News that's coming super fast? It's something that may not be clear at all until the event takes place.

i can see the rider in its own house as double layered, it came up for an older guy who came on to this women fast and seemed okay at first glance but he also came in and out of the persons life and was inconsistant, also it was the theme of her reading as she thought he might be the one...so i saw it in multiple ways

214red

I haven't honestly thought much on it... I generally think you're right, that it becomes that much more important... But how would you deal with a Libra ascending Libra? Scorpio, scorpio?

very interesting...its a bit like neptune in its own sign as it is now...

i can see it as a double dose of it, it would be a stronger link, in the same way if you have alot of one sign in your charts, but also i would expect it to be supported by the rest of the GT