Horary Readings

NamasteIndia

Minderwiz said:
Please note that I've already finished this round of questions - see post #144

If you still want to ask it when I start again in around three weeks time, please submit the question again and I'll take it as one of the first ones in the next batch.
Ok. I will repost this question in the new thread which you will start.
Please rememeber to PM me about the same.

Thanks

leelee

Minderwiz said:
I've tried casting a couple of charts for this question and each time I have one which is not radical. I will try a third but feel this may be a qestion that you already know the answer to.

Edited to add

I tried a third chart and it had a void of course Moon. With three failures to get a radical chart, I think any further attempts at an answer are extremely suspect, even if the chart is superficially radical.

Please save the question and ask it again when I resume after my break. I'll drop you a pm when I'm ready. However if you already have strong suspicions about what the answer is, I would think the three non-charts simply confirm your views. Either the question wasn't worth asking because it's not a realistic possibility or it wasn't worth asking because you already know the answer.

Thanks for trying! I don't know the answer to the question I have posted. However around the time that you posted we had a small upset and I had left the marriage/household briefly. My head says I will be out of the relationship yet my heart says that I will still be in the relationship after a 6 month period. Thankyou again for your time and I apologise for the late reply.