January retrogrades

DeLani

I hope this is not a terribly redundant question:
So, with Jupiter rx, will that indicate less luck from jobs, career, money? Or do you think it has more to do with the house it's in for each person?
Saturn rx, does that mean it's strict, restricting influence is actually softened right now? (It's really close to opposition with my MC).
Do you think the time between now (Dec. 30) and Jan. 3 would be a good time to intiate job seaches and prosperity spells?
I ask because we have been a pretty much perpetual financial crisis since my hubby lost his job the first of October.

skytwig

paradoxx said:
I recommend reading ths following web page, it goes into depth on the Jupiter REtro. http://medicinegarden.com/Astrology/JupRetro_010304.html

DeLani, Mercury goes direct on the 6 of jan in Sagitarius. You may find restrictions on what the job requires as well as restrictions in your home life in general. don't forget to be focused in your communication with others, mercury returning to Capricorn will be a strong indication of "the butting of heads." The problem is that a goat can't overpower a Buffalo.
DeLani.... read the article that paradoxx suggested.... it's very informative....

I know the discouragement you are feeling, as my life has been upside down for many months now.... I am not too excited about this Jupiter RX, that's for sure..... I was hoping for a break and this looks like more of the same, you know? I feel like i've been in Jupiter RX all year!!!!

However, there should be a sense of release that will come with it... kind of like the pressure being lessened....

Also, it would be interesting to see if you or your husband have Jupiter RX in your natal chart.... that could be a positive.

purplefishy

I'm one of those Pisces people who has a natal retrograde Jupiter in Virgo, so I'm happy that the article says it will be a better time for me. I need some sort of a break!

paradoxx

Employment spells would be a good thing to do right but expect it to take a little more time. The mercury retrograde will give you great ideas as to how to present the spells and the time needed to refine them to your specifications. The Saturn retrograde encourages you to reinforce your family and home structure. I have read on some articlaes that Saturn in retro does lessen the impact the planet has on you but other articles make it out to be the worst of the worst. It depends heavily on where your natal saturn and your house positions happen to be. Saturn went retrograde on my solar degree last year (2002) at 29deg gemini. I am still recovering from this passing year (2003).

Another decent example is how Jupiter will have an impact on everything. When September came around (2003) the news on the economy started to change, there was talk of "recovery." Not to be pesimistic, but its a farce. At best this was a holiday "recharge" to the economy. What is really ironic is that if it was presented at a "recharge" then it would have generated more sympathy from the public and may have increased consumer confidence. Maybe not. Now thanks to the Govt. and Media, we never will know.

Come this retrograde, the truth about he economy will become known, and may have a negative impact througout the nations system of "faith and credit" as it has come to be known. Not only is this faith and credit that of our economy and fiances, but also of our karma and spiritual energies. But for those with Jupter in Libra (myself included) this retrograde of jupiterian energies will benifit as the pressure to produce is released from the scales of balance. Not to forget about the Mad Cow epidemic wreaking havok with the agricurtural industry, the livestock trade in paticular.

Jupiter and the (individuals) part of fortune will be interconnected during this time. pay attention to the signs that the divine is trying to tell you and be aware of the needs of others, they may have something in return that you need, even information can be paramount in getting through this restricting, yet somewhat releasing time. What is getting restricted and what is being released will depend on your individual charts.

DeLani

Hmmm...I'm kind of wondering how to weather the Jupiter Rx. My job is at a very small business, which is almost certain to go bankrupt. After reading that article, I'm now sure they will go bankrupt in Jan. So I have to find a job, but it looks like not only will it be next to impossible, but a new job won't work out anyway! Just can't win for losing...
Skytwig, I'm right there with you. I suppose the best thing I can do is spellwork to send energy out that I and my family will be provided for during this time.
5 months is a long time to weather a time of famine...

skytwig

DeLani said:
Hmmm...I'm kind of wondering how to weather the Jupiter Rx. So I have to find a job, but it looks like not only will it be next to impossible, but a new job won't work out anyway! Just can't win for losing...
Skytwig, I'm right there with you. I suppose the best thing I can do is spellwork to send energy out that I and my family will be provided for during this time.
5 months is a long time to weather a time of famine...
I know, it sucks! but, you know what.... I think it is a time for looking to how we can increase the flow... by giving in some way.

For me, that seems rediculous, at first......

What do I have to offer? Well, I can pray for others. I am a Reiki Healer, so I can Reiki the world and Reiki those in need (distance Reiki is an incredible gift!!) I am a writer and I have increased my material writings for a friend of mine who is Director of an Intensive Outpatient Program... she loves them and uses them... they end up in the hands of recovering addicts all over this drug ravaged city.... In the past two days, I sent her two pieces, which she was thrilled to receive..... I am working on a third today.....

Giving is soooooo important. It helps me to not focus on my lack... and i have alot right now.... It also sends a message out to the Universe and to me, that I believe in abundance..... It opens the door for me to receive.... (something I am being forced to learn :) ) And, in the long run, it helps me to stand up..... I don't want to be like a horse that has gone down.... I swear I know what that feels like, but I don't want to go there......

So, DeLani, I think this RX time calls for us to be CREATIVE and GRATEFUL and...... HOPEFUL...... yes, there is hope.... it will change, DeLani.... we may feel stuck, but we aren't!!! And, even though Jupiter looks like it is going backward, it's really not.... it is an illusion of sorts.... we are still moving forward.....

:) Hugs to you!!! (I need a hug to!)

Karenwhe

Confused

I read the article and looked at both my husbands’ chart and mine and now I am totally confused. The article and other articles don't put emphasis on those that have retrograde in their chart (or am i missing something).

Jupiter in both our charts is retrograde , in my husbands charts both Pluto and Jupiter are retrograde in the 11th house (5 vir 13'24"r).

and in my chart Jupiter is retrograde in the sixth house (0 cap 58'35"r) interestingly enough, he is Capricorn and I am Cancer.

Can anyone help with basic meaning of what it means if you have Jupiter retrograde in your chart in this period of 2004.

Any help would be appreciated or any links that may be able to clarify this.

thank you.

skytwig

Re: Confused

Karenwhe said:
I read the article and looked at both my husbands’ chart and mine and now I am totally confused. The article and other articles don't put emphasis on those that have retrograde in their chart (or am i missing something).
Karen, I got the impression, from the article, that those with Rx in their natal charts won't be negatively influenced by the Rx time. But I am a babie in the astrology world, so I'm sure others will be able to explain or expound differently..... :)

Karenwhe

Re: Re: Confused

skytwig said:
But I am a babie in the astrology world,

Me too :)

The reason I am confused now, is because they don't mention what kind of influences there are in this situation (they don't need to be negative). I basicall want to further understand the influences even if they are not negative.

Karen.

Moongold

Re: effects on fire signs

Originally posted by paradoxx

Sagitarius has the most difficult time as mercury deals them a retrograde in the later half of the archers sign. Entering the year with this retrograde will enhance the need for communication with otehrs for the entrepenuring sag.

Plutos tranfsormational powers tame the archer since being a wild child does not always work, but being a wild adult is more resonsible, and is the message of the year, be wild but be mature about it.

paradoxx.........this makes me feel so good and I have not stopped laughing.

Thanks so much for giving us these, and many bright blessings to you in the New Year :)

Moongold