naughty natal thread

isthmus nekoi

Another member suggested this thread to me and since we've got the Venus in Scorp thread on....

This is the thread to share your natal placements and your approach to love and sex! Keep it tame though ;)

I have Venus in Sag conjunct Neptune, sextile Pluto, so I am terribly flirtatious and not very keen on the whole monogamy deal! I find this funny b/c whenever I read about Venus-Neptune (also conjunct moon if you allow for a 9 degree orb) you read about sappy eyed women waiting for their knight to ride up in a white horse and whisk them away... No thanks! w/Mars in everyone-is-equal Aquarius, gender roles aren't something I tend to stick to. But I do have a faithful Cappy sun, squaring Saturn no less, giving me a dose of conservatism. Cheating is so bogus - why cheat when you can have an open relationship?

prudence

...well, I have been looking at this lately, so I am glad this thread is here!

My venus is at 7 degrees Pisces, in the 12th house

My Mars is at 19 degrees Aries, in the 1st house

I was wondering about this pair, and how they might relate to each other...they do seem like stark raving opposites to me. The Mars placement seems very masculine, and the Pisces in venus seems so very feminine. And then there is that whole 12th house business, and the urges that go with it.

My sun, asc, and north node are all in Pisces as well, so the Venus, seems to go along with that overall Pisces flavor. (north node and sun are also in 12th house)...I have also read that having my natal Jupiter in Scorpio, (5 degrees, 8th house) may cause some tendencies, sexually speaking.

In all honesty, I have never been the type of woman who needs to be cuddled after intimacy, I am asleep usually, after all is said and done. Sex is fun, and I am open to lots of ideas....I am also quite comfortable allowing my partner to have control. I am a controlling person in day to day life, but in bed...not so much. This surprises me, as my Mars placement seems like it would not enjoy this...

Would love to hear an experts take on my Venus, and Mars or the experiences of others with the same combo.

dadsnook2000

Oh, no !!

With Mars in Leo in the 3rd and Venus conjunct Mercury in Libra in the 5th I don't think I dare touch this topic. Dave

feticeira

My venus is at 4 degrees Cancer, in the 12th house conjunct sun and mercury and trining pluto. They all trine my mars which is at 11 degrees Scorpio, in the 4th house conjunct saturn.

I suppose the conjunction of mars and saturn in scorpio with pluto so close to them stands for the understatement that I have a very strong sexuality and the fourth house just adds to it. The trine to venus, sun and mercury in the 12th house I´d say could make for my very vivid imagination.
There seems to be a cancer streak with the planets either in that sign or in the house associated with that sign. I´m not sure how exactly my leo ascendant may project all of this.
If anyone should come up with any interpretation, I for sure would love to hear it.

M-Press

Hm... Very interesting thread Isthmus... Thanks for starting it... ;)

In a way, I feel like responding just like Dave (too much for me...) but then again, I'll try to stick to my bold side and see what happens...

I have Sun in Scorpio, Mars in Libra and Venus in Scorpio, both in the 6th. Venus opposes Saturn, which is conjunct my ASC, so they are both in Taurus.

I think that all the sex issue occupies my mind more that I admit, or more than I show (although I've heard that I'm sexy). I need the whole thing wrapped up with a lot of intimacy, emotion, tight cuddling, talking...single blanket, very demanding I guess I am... "Giving Space?" what is that?

Flirting is still possible, but casual flings have become impossible by now (although I'm still not commited...) . Monogamy is the only word in the lexicon for me, and I don't ever even feel tempted. I'm with friends that way too though: Very few, and talk to them ALL the time, rather than a large social circle.

What would be interesting for me to explore here (other than hear some bed tales ;) ) is to find out how/if you can tell from two charts that things can become better if you work on them. I mean sometimes chemistry is evident, but some it's not, and you need to work on it. And then, it some time works, and some time it doesn't. So, can you tell?
And also, I have noticed the great difference between sexual compatiability and intimacy (physical closeness, cuddling, feeling comfortable). How can we see in a chart what is affected by what? Any ideas?

prudence

~my husband's natal venus is in scorpio....makes me wonder....

purplefishy

Weeeeelllll.....
Let me see.
Venus is in Aries in the 6th. Which has something to do with...what? Oh yeah, nothing. Except, it is in opposition to Pluto in Libra in the 12th. Which I interpret as having hidden issues... of some nature. Highly emotional hidden issues at that. Maybe I attract the "wrong type"? Or maybe it means that I will have trouble finding someone who appeals to my higher consciousness.

Prone to very impractical situations and relationships. My long-distance thing was an example of this. It could be that I appear a tad more overwhelming to other people than I think.

Venus is trining Neptune in Saggitarius (2nd house). Very interesting. Daydream prone? Maybe. Romantic, but a fiery romantic. Not soft, gushy romantic despite my heavy emphasis on water in my chart. Does this aspect indicate that I might look for matches that are financially as well as emotionally secure? Possibly. Married to my work? Only if I love it that much.

That's about all the analysis I can muster. If anyone has anything to correct or add, feel free.

isthmus nekoi

M-Press said:
What would be interesting for me to explore here (other than hear some bed tales ;) ) is to find out how/if you can tell from two charts that things can become better if you work on them. I mean sometimes chemistry is evident, but some it's not, and you need to work on it. And then, it some time works, and some time it doesn't. So, can you tell?
And also, I have noticed the great difference between sexual compatiability and intimacy (physical closeness, cuddling, feeling comfortable). How can we see in a chart what is affected by what? Any ideas?

Hm, good question. I would say that if the moons are unaspected or poorly aspected in synastry, you're going to have to work darn hard at it. But I'm not very experienced w/compatibility and it is very difficult to generalize!! I think to answer these questions you need to go case by case b/c for example, even if both want to work at it, but they're both 16..... that might be a difficult road to go down. Or perhaps they are very mature and sexually experienced for their age and they can overcome that. It all depends. Plus chemistry and sex are not really that important to some people.

Oh, and perhaps that difference b/w intimacy and sex stems from your own chart? b/c I don't see a great difference. :D

isthmus nekoi

feticeira said:
I suppose the conjunction of mars and saturn in scorpio with pluto so close to them stands for the understatement that I have a very strong sexuality and the fourth house just adds to it. The trine to venus, sun and mercury in the 12th house I´d say could make for my very vivid imagination.
There seems to be a cancer streak with the planets either in that sign or in the house associated with that sign. I´m not sure how exactly my leo ascendant may project all of this.
If anyone should come up with any interpretation, I for sure would love to hear it.

Ah, I've seen this before (Mars-Saturn conjunction) in a few people and noticed that anger and the sex drive is often highly controlled or won't be expressed overtly. A Mars-Saturn-Pluto friend of mine is very sexual but supressed it a great deal. He was into Kant and would subject himself to these silly exercises like not peeing when he needed to, to assert his self control. I never met someone who was so divided from his emotions. It was a very very extreme expression of those planets and he's not like that now.

isthmus nekoi

Hey purplefishy, your Venus has Neptune and Pluto contacts just like mine :) And they're in fire no less!

w/Pluto... I wouldn't say you necessarily attract the wrong type, or even go for the bad boy, but it lends a darker tone to one's sexuality since fire tends towards more playful, amourous sex.