Saturn oppose Chiron, there are the times . . .

Indigo Rose

paradoxx said:
Added:
20 minutes after i posted the above, bomb blasts in Mumbai India Train STations hits the airwaves. Somethign is definetly up.

On April 9th I did a series of readings on America, but I also pulled 2 cards each for each continent of the World. The time span covered April, May, June, and July. These were seperate from the readings I mentioned above, which I did on 7/3. In those readings, I pulled out specific countries...India was not one of them, because my focus was on the countries in Asia that are key players in recent news events: N. Korea, China mainly. HOWEVER.....

going back to the 4/9 readings: The 2 cards I got for Asia: The Tower and the 9 of Cups. I don't know if there is a connection to the tragedy in India, but it makes me wonder.

These are the times that try men and women's souls....much prayer is needed.(((People of India)))

Peace
:heart:

paradoxx

July 14th

Mars and venus are sextile eachother today, and venus opposes pluto in sagittarius and trines mars. Transformation of the standard and common occurs with rapid pace, as guarenteed by sagittarius. Gemini moves the communication along, so expect a fevered pitch of information, and mars in leo moves along at the speed of light.

Beware, jupiter direct is starting to pick up speed, and will be making constant squares to saturn for a while, meanwhile all the energies that we were dealing with through june is coming back to us now as mercury retrogrades into a conjunction with the sun, intuition is at an all time high so prepare for a bombardment of information, don't block it as that will only cause more trouble as mercury goes stationary and direct in the next two weeks.

The moon squars venus tonight, pisces and gemini are fighting for domination, emotion or thought, why can't there be both? For this weekend though, July 15 the moon will be in pisces and move into aries, energy abound and bouncing off the walls, keep calm and stay cool, a hot head will only lead to hot water, avoid confronations. on July 16th though, Saturn and the aries moon trine eachother. Without a trined aspect the moon is ungrounded and endowed with too much of the signs energy, in this case enegetic aries, kept balanced only by an inconjunct to jupiter, and that is not all that much balance to begin with mind you, thankfully jupiter is going slow enough to curb the moon enthusiasim. Once that trine to saturn actuallly happens, any problems with teh moon squared to venus in gemini can be resolved with a relaxed state of mind, and something sweet to drink.

paradoxx

July 18

A busy week ahead, the 18th has 4 fingers of god aspects, a mystic rectangle, a passing square including Saturn, Jupiter, Chiron and the Moon. Mercury and the Sun conjunct in Cancer and in the evening venus enters cancer, adn that is just tuesday. This is too much energy to be felt in just one day so the rest of the week will be channeling this overabundance, be sure to get plenty of rest.

Mars enters Virgo on the 22nd and the sun enters leo on the 23rd, lending support to the usually energetic sign of the virgin. In leo the energy has been on leadership, in virgo the energy will be with the work (although not always the worker), Virgo is usually a quiet sign but with mars the need to speak and communciate will be second nature.

Cancerian Venus will focus more on the home, the desire to be home will be prominant, and the desire to bring the home to the workplace will be seen and known, and tolerated. Venus likes the home to be a safe haven, free from the outside world, and the push for a secure and independant home will be realized with venus and brought to a reality with mercury direct.

The double-planet sign-shift in one week brings an abundance of energy, the moon in taurus and later gemini and cancer will bring forth teh reality of material and communication, and who should be dealing with what. by next monday, the new moon will be in leo, ready and willing to bring a new phase of leadership and creativity to the table, joint operations will be in the extra-large leo spotlight with plenty of breathing room as opposed to tight-shelled cancer.

the moon will of course slide through gemini, absorbing each and every degree for venus to be charged and rejuvinated with(geminis deal with cancer very well, but cancer is at a loss for geminis energy fields). The moon moving rhoguh cancer and into leo will make for a lovely calm weekend, and boy do we need one of those right about now, watch out for thunderstorms. Once the moon enters Leo though, Saturn and teh moon will have to get along at least once during this next week, watch out for deceptive moments, trials of leadership are the norm. Everything will reorient themselves in foreward motion once the moon enters virgo and conjuncts mars, stay alert, virgo demands it.

huredriel

Just wondering, with the Sun moving home on 23rd ..... and with Saturn solidly placed in the same sign (it's been about a year so roughly middle of its transit I assume) ...... would the Sun be emphasising the Saturnian lessons?

Just feels to be somewhat of an important time for a natal Leo and that sun just aint shining as warmly as it should!

paradoxx

Indeed, When Saturn was in Gemini I had trouble with finances and income, Family and friends, my expectations of reality were retuned to a different world from what i was used to.

Saturn in Cancer was a bear for the Cancerans i know of, home and again financial issues were consistant. Saturn also went retrograde right on my solar degree at the gemini/cancer cusp so it took a while for the lessons to sink in rather than all at once, a double edged sword if I ever saw one, but the cancereans got off easy for a while so they could prepare.

What I noticed with teh sun transiting over Saturn was a very powerful source of brewing conflict, its a damned if you do and a damned if you don't situation. Procastinate and your oppurtunities dry up, be too hasty and the oppurtunites at hand will be less than amiable or desirable. the sun will be dominant during the transit, but Saturn is far enough away that the effects will linger, so make sure you have recordkeeping and electronic backups.

huredriel

Thanks paradoxx ....... I had a rather bad time with it in Cancer relationships-wise ...... although necessary ...... as my natal Moon is in Cancer .... so grit teeth and get on with things I guess :)

paradoxx

New moon, out of bounds

As mentioned before; out of bounds moons are times when the emotional state, as ruled by the moon, is essentially beyond charted territory, anything we expierence this weekend will be intense, especially since it will be in early leo and late cancer (huredriel take heed). More so since mercury will be slowing down for its stationary next week, in Cancer Mercury is about communicating the emotional state of mind we are in so the heart can mend and start going foreward again.

This new moon square jupiter, a difficult and unrelenting transition, Jupiter is direct so the moon won't be at total odds, but the need to restore faith is deep and imbedded. The night sky will be bright with stars, and the late evenings in teh north will provide for warmth, watch out for bugs though. After the moon joins the sun, she will join with Saturn, Vesta, Juno, and Ute and eventually inconjunct Uranus. This will spur action and reaction for weeks to come, the initial effect will take place during the virgo moon phase next weekend, which will mark mercury's station and redirect foreward. Getting a solid foundation might be possible at thsi time, but it may not be a smooth foundation; its like a strong wind came along and put a pattern of nature into the concrete, not worth going over again, but at the same time quite unique but requires attention.

don't get ahead of yourself, you might have to work just to catch up.