Sabian Symbols Are going places

Elven

Great spot MCsea!!

They are certainly becoming more popular!

Thankyou Ive saved in my fav's!

Lynda's work makes one more leap forward for mankind!!! A big one! Good to see!

YaY! Congrats to Lynda! :D

Blessings
Elven x

Simone

Congrats!

I love the symbols because they are such a great playground for the mind, for letting mental images speak to me and freely associating thoughts. I am glad they gain in size and importance, and this is mainly due to your work, Lynda - so:

YAY! Way to go!

:D:D

geministar

I never knew anything about the Sabian Symbols until now when I just looked at the link MCsea attached. I just kept thinking "what on earth are Sabian Symbols". Now this is something I want to learn more about. :)

MCsea

HI geministar,
IM so glad you checked out the link!
I feel the symbols work - really really well, the only down side is once you are hooked you are really hooked...

I hope you get lots of great things from the link!

And FYI Lynda Hills site is
http://www.sabiansymbols.com/

MARINA

Lynda

You guys are so wonderful - I feel like I've got a cheer squad on my side!! Yay for the Sabian Symbols :)
Love
Lynda
xx

MCsea

"We' will show the world how wonderful accurate, helpful, awesome the symbols are - one person at a time :)
it make take a while but we are pretty determined!!!

:)

MARINA

Simone

:| I actually didn't check out the site before :|

Now I did, was surprised a symbol came up, and guess what I got???

Capricorn 12
" A STUDENT OF NATURE LECTURING REVEALING LITTLE-KNOWN ASPECTS OF LIFE"

I am gobsmacked, again... - because - very literally, it's been what i have been doing here and there lol!

Like telling people "did you know orchids are the plants that developed much later than all other plants and adapted to insects?" etc...

I am so often out with my camera these days, discovering and re-discovering a lot about nature etc...

YAY Symbols, and yes, I'm determined too, Marina ;)