Temperance in Regards to my New Business / Finances

Pargatho

Everyday I do a two-card spread from somebody in this forum: one card for my overall journey for the day and one card in reference to my new business venture that I've been dedicating a ton of energy into the past month.

The the past week I've been drawing "Temperance" in the financial spot. I initially indicated this as "slow down" because I was dumping so much money into advertising so I pulled a lot of it back. But then it appeared again so I was trying to figure out how get the "mixture" just right, out and in. Water and fire. Recently, a couple days ago, I "broke even" for the first time where revenue and expenditures finally crossed but I drew Temperance again today and I was surely confused.

Any help would be appreciated. What are the Divine trying to tell me?

Cocobird55

You are doing well. I think the Temperance card is reminding you to stay balanced.

nisaba

If it is purely being business, it could indicate money-in-money-out. This is a common occurrence when establishing new businesses.

It could also indicate that the business venture is not about raising huge mounts of wealth for you, but about doing something you're compatible with, so that you feel more in-balance in your life.

Pargatho

Thanks for the replies. Yeah money in money out is balancing right now.

Does this draw also indicate that I need patience\time to get the proper 'mixture'?