New Lenormand Courses

annabel398

Nope. I have never, ever done a webinar. Slow internet as well as the condition known as CRS (can't remember sh*t) keeps me from doing webinars.

Hahah, oh I am a fellow sufferer from that condition... love it!

poucelina

hello

hello

for those who signed up, what do u think about the courses? will them help you in your evolution? are they interesting?

I would like to sign up, but i want to be sure they will help me :)

surpeti

Thanks, that's helpful for those like me who are not sure yet whether to do this course.

Hi I too found the links Tag_jorrit posted very interesting. They were well-written and really piqued my interest in the courses. However, I sent a question via the "contact us" web page and have yet to get a response. The info on the website says they will respond within 24 hours, but it's been several days without a response. It's making me hesitant about investing in this (I was considering the package of all three courses). So I would be interested in hearing more from those who have signed on. Thanks!

Lee

I bought the package of all three courses at the end of July. I was enjoying the courses, but for a week now I have been unable to access the courses because the cartomancy.net site has apparently become nonfunctional. Foreseeing just such an event, I was in the process of saving the courses for my own use as kalliope suggests earlier in this thread, but it's a tedious and time-consuming process which I hadn't yet completed when the site went off-line. Emails to the site administrator and to the course author, Björn Meuris, have gone unanswered. Hopefully they will soon be back online and I have nothing to worry about, but I'm quite concerned that I've lost access to course content which I've paid for.

Asher

Yes, I just tried to access my account. It says "This website is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

This is the first time this has happened in the year I have been taking classes with Bjorn.

Hope it's up and running soon.

Tag_jorrit

If you're on facebook you can probably contact him there.

Lee

I'm not on Facebook. If anyone who's on Facebook happens to run across him there, if they could alert him to the problem, that would be much appreciated.

Lee

I still haven't received any reply to my emails and the site is still nonfunctional. I've opened a PayPal dispute, perhaps the problem can be resolved that way.