Personality/Year card by Kabbalistic calendar

moderndayruth

Mods, i apologize if i missed the subforum - i wasn't sure where to post this :(
As if most of us were not enough confused with calculating the personality/year card by Western calendar, it occurd to me that with Kabbalistic birthday those change :D
here is a free Western to Hebrew date converter
http://www.kabbalah.com/astrology_truesign.php

(mind that the day ends with the sunset)

Thus, my Personality card would be the Magician compared to the Hermit by Western calendar:
June 4th, 1970 was 29 Lyar 5730 and Lyar is the second month kabbalistacally (it's the eight month of the civil year but i think for this purpose is better to calculate the "sacred year").

Thoughts?

firecatpickles

The month of Tishrei is the first month in the "New Year of Years" after all and Talmudically marks the anniversary of the creation of the world [Strassfeld, The Jewish Holidays] :) So you are right, because how could anyone be born if the world hadn't been created yet? (This is not fundamental but esoteric, by the way!)

Here is what I get from the two dates you provided:

June 4th, 1970
6 + 4 + 1970 = 1980

taking the hermetic reduction - subtracting "22" as many times as you can, that is, equals

1980 - (90 * 22) = 0. Fool

29 Iyyar 5730
29 + 8 + 5730

5767 - (262 * 22) = 3. Empress

firecatpickles

Here's mine:

7 + 17 + 1969 = 1993

1993 - (90 * 22) = 13. Death

2 Av 5729 = 5742

5742 - (262 * 22) = 0. Fool

Interestingly, I am a Leo according to the Hebrew (aka lunar) calendar and also a Leo (ascendant) according to the Gregorian (solar) calendar...

moderndayruth

Kilted Kat said:
The month of Tishrei is the first month in the "New Year of Years" after all and Talmudically marks the anniversary of the creation of the world [Strassfeld, The Jewish Holidays] :) So you are right, because how could anyone be born if the world hadn't been created yet? (This is not fundamental but esoteric, by the way!)

Here is what I get from the two dates you provided:

June 4th, 1970
6 + 4 + 1970 = 1980

taking the hermetic reduction - subtracting "22" as many times as you can, that is, equals

1980 - (90 * 22) = 0. Fool

29 Iyyar 5730
29 + 8 + 5730

5767 - (262 * 22) = 3. Empress

Thank you so much for your help, KK!!! :heart:
Both the Empress and the Fool totally make sense - (by Western horoscope) i have the True Node in Pisces (Kabbalstically, Tikkune Hanefesh or spiritual correction from past life in Virgo and most probably - the last chance, which is incarnation ;)) and as the Fool Kabbalistically goes after the World - this indeed sounds promissing! :D
As per Empress - i am Taurus by Kabbalistic horoscope (compared to your Sun in Leo by both horoscopes - which is amazing) so it totally makes sense!
Thank you one more time for your insights!
Love&Light
mdr