Reading for the Dead

Sinduction

There are spreads in the spreads forum. I have used them with success.

tarotcardrose

Yes, I am a medium and I use them to consult the Spirits. You just have to be careful. I have spoken to the dead through them all my life.I also found a missing person and helped the police with this method.

greatdane

that is soooo amazing, tarotcardrose!

FYI, the person the show Medium is based on lives in Arizona. I find it really interesting how you can tune in and narrow things down. I know you probably don't care to go into great detail, but since we're on the subject of reading for the dead anyway, may I just ask, if it's always kind of a visual thing or are there other ways you can get information? This is really fascinating to me.

GD

tarotcardrose

Hi Greatdane! I was always naturally able to sense the dead, so this may be a part of it. But, I will tell you a story. A client came to me, who worked for a detective she asked if I could "contact" a guy who went missing that year who they couldn't find for months, a college student who was with friends at a carnival and just went off, and disappeared.

So, I used the cards, I remember getting the 4 of cups (rider) and I described the card...I said I see him sitting near a tree...by a little water (cups) I said he seems out of it.

Then I got 8 of cups and said , I see rocks, and a quarry, a little water...and rocks....Then and this is cheating I heard, in my head the name "steps".

The lady said that is weird, the kid was last seen near a quarry, it is clear, but there is a small little tree and rocks. And...the kids jump off these rocks that they call the "steps". She said but they searched there. SO, they went up again twice and searched, but didn't find him. Finally they did, he was actually stuck under a branch, under the steps, under the rocks in the quarry. They were stunned at how accurate it was. I just asked my spirits where he was and that is what I got .

tarotcardrose

I don't really use spreads either

greatdane

Wow tarotcardrose!

Sooo interesting! It has to feel good to be able to help give people closure. Thank you soo much for sharing that story!

GD

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Please remember that this is the Tarot Books & Media forum and that all posts should be related to a book/TV Show/Website/etc. that discusses tarot.

celticnoodle

There are a lot of different spreads for tarot cards/oracle cards and contacting the deceased.

I am also a psychic medium, but don't usually use the cards for this--rarely in fact.

but! I do use them for personal use to contact the deceased. I've used them with great success, too, I might add. :)

so, I would advise you to go to the tarot spread forum here and look for these spreads to try. there are quite a few of them!

hunter

What's in the Cards for You, has a lesson called, Breakfast with Da Vinci. I am very interested in more ideas that can be used with tarot to contact ancestors.

tarotcardrose, I am very inerested in any updates you might have concerning the book chapter you have written.

Golden Moon

I myself don't use spreads. I've always had the dead come to me, I've been talk to the dead since I was 7 years old, but within the years my mediumship has been fadding and with the help of cartomancy I still have it in me. So thats why I'm looking for a book to better my mediumship.