Legacy of the Divine Tarot

Tsukiyomi

Damn, I want this deck! I think I'm going to do a 3 card spread and ask whether my bank would be ok with a partial mortgage payment this month :D

lunakasha

flying black kat said:
Dear Luna:

If I underestood the email correctly you can purchase each item seperately.

He is a joy to deal with, replies promptly, and will answer any question you have.

Kathy

Thanks~ that is how I understood it, from the way you broke it down like that.

Yes, Ciro is very attentive to emails, couldn't agree more!

And $175 is actually almost do-able.....maybe. :bugeyed:

Thanks again for all your help Kathy!

:) Luna

cirom

All Is One said:
That's quite good considering that you get cards drawn for you that no one else gets.

Hello, my name is Maria, I'm Ciro's wife, and I've been following this thread on his behalf, as well as handling his e-mail today regarding this project. He has been preparing to have surgery tomorrow and probably won't be available for another few days. But I'm sure he would like me to clarify this issue in case there is any confusion.

He isn't producing any cards that are unique to any one deck, its the 'combination' of cards that will be unique. For example he has produced three versions of the Magician, Strength and several other cards. These variations will be mixed randomly when we assemble the decks. I hope that clears up any misunderstanding.

BTW The book also comes with a 8x10 print of your personal Tarot Birth Card

All Is One

Maria, I'm so sorry to hear that Ciro is having surgery. I send my wishes for a speedy recovery!

Thank you so much for setting me straight. I tend to see what I want to see.

Ciro and I discussed his deck about a year ago and he was planning a different thing then, I may have confused myself and everyone along with me.

Please keep us on the right path, as we all care about this deck very much.

I really appreciate hearing from you, Maria!

Our very best to Ciro and I hope he will come and describe his deck when he recovers. I hope it's nothing serious.

PAMUYA

Sending my prayers to you(Maria) and Ciro... Speedy recovery..(((HUGS)))

I have ordered the cards..I am very excited.

Jacqueline

cirom

I've copied this section from the standard reply he sends in response to anyone who asks. I hope that explains it,

The Deck.

I use the term Special Edition as opposed to Limited edition. This isn't just playing with words, but better describes the item. I have produced variations of a number of cards. These variations will be incorporated and randomly selected during the collating process of assembling the cards. This is done by hand. Statistically it will be almost impossible that the exact configuration of cards will be the same in any two decks. So by default each deck will be a one of a kind. Furthermore there is a signature card. I sign each individually, the signature is not printed. I will also add a short personal message or dedication.

The size of the cards are 3.25 x 5.5. They are coated with thin satin laminate, this is a beautiful finish in my opinion, one that provides a smooth feel, easily shuffled and good protection. These decks will last ......

All Is One

That is helpful, Maria.

I haven't gone back to the web site and read the description as I get transfixed by the cards themselves. It's like falling down the rabbit hole, and in a good way.

Again, please tell Ciro we are all concerned about him and that we send best wishes.

:* :heart: :*

Gazel

All Is One said:
Again, please tell Ciro we are all concerned about him and that we send best wishes.

:* :heart: :*

Indeed.

I also hope for a quick recovery.

I must say: I can hardly wait to have the deck in my hands. I watched the video again yesterday, and was again *so* thrilled by it.

Love, Gazel

EarthAngel2911

Hi Ciro and Maria!! Congratulations on completing this beautiful deck!! And I'm so happy to see that it's now available! It's an amazing work of art, and I'll most definitely be purchasing Llewellyn's version. But I would truly love to buy a LE deck as well. It's actually far less than I thought it would be. Just have to go through the finances first.....

I do have a question about card stock, because that would make a difference to me. Is the card stock closer to the Gilded LE or the Tarot of Dreams Glossy? I found that the Gilded LE was too thick for me to actually use. It's a wonderful deck to admire, but aside from pushing the cards around on a table, there really isn't an easy way to shuffle that deck. The Tarot of Dreams Glossy is thicker than I like, but can easily be shuffled. So, card stock could definitely make a difference for me.

Rob

Greetings! I just watched the trailer for Legacy of the Divine, and it's truly phenomenal. Congratulations on finishing the deck, and kudos for a job exceptionally well done. I can't wait!!