What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

Pargatho

Whimsical Tarot (had this deck years ago and wound up using it to make a collage. I know that's a sacrilege but I wasn't doing too well at the time.)

Gay Tarot (always wanted this one.)

CosmicTarot

After months and months of "should I or shouldn't I" I have the Tyldwick coming my way.

Congrats! I'm where you were during months and months of "should I or shouldn't I". Update us on the deck if you like! Especially the cardstock. In my book it has to be brilliant since it's a £60 deck.

CharlotteK

The Arthurian (Hallowquest) deck and book. And a German Roots of Asia.

banbha

The Tarot of Plants.

BlueLotus

I was expecting two oracles to be delivered yesterday, The Botanical Inspirations and The Illuminated tarot and although I was physically available at my home address, the new postman claims that he attemptied delivery but the customer was not available!! :rolleyes:

So delivery was re-scheduled for tomorrow.

Elfinlady

Everyday Witch came home with me yesterday, and Morgan Greer and the Animal Wisdom Tarot are on their way.

Nemia

By now I'm again waiting for SOOO many decks! The trimmed Deviant Moon (the UPS tracking says it's right here but the lethargic post lady just said: come again on Sunday and I'll give it to you!!!) (doesn't she know I'm a Taurus and that might be one wait too many...???), the Constellations tarot, the Enchanted Lenormand, three decks in a tin (Sun and Moon, Aquarian, Wonderland), and to my mother's address in Europe Tyldwick and Silson.

What do say to that??? Can't wait!

Falcor

By now I'm again waiting for SOOO many decks! The trimmed Deviant Moon (the UPS tracking says it's right here but the lethargic post lady just said: come again on Sunday and I'll give it to you!!!) (doesn't she know I'm a Taurus and that might be one wait too many...???), the Constellations tarot, the Enchanted Lenormand, three decks in a tin (Sun and Moon, Aquarian, Wonderland), and to my mother's address in Europe Tyldwick and Silson.

What do say to that??? Can't wait!

Geee! Share!
<3

rachelcat

Amazon says I'll get my Mystical tomorrow. And the Budapest is on its way from Belgium! Yay!

littlethings

Received oracle of John Dee, the Rohrig tarot book (for $2!!) and the Illuminated Tarot by Caitlin Keegan.