Free Harmonic Astrology Readings

Phoenix11

Hello,

I'm interested in a reading.. I'm just starting to study astrology myself. I'll PM you my info.

Thanks for the offer

veritas

Hi! I would love one of these. I will PM you my details.
Thanks!
~veritas

Ronia

Just want to bump this thread, am still willing to do charts for free. Have just been busy studying some other areas of astrology beyond natal charts :) If you already messaged me and I missed you, sorry, please message me again.

With all my respect to your studies, I do find what happened then and with all the messages "missed" a bit disrespectful. I think when we offer our services, we should consider our schedule first so we don't make people feel silly. Good luck with your studies.

astrocosmic

Sorry Ronia I found your message and saw you had asked a question more related to timing/transits. At the time I did not feel comfortable answering as I had not yet studied that course of the astrology school/system I am learning. I would be willing to a look at your transits now if you want. Are you available to chat about your chart in real time over some kind of instant messenger?

HuskyChariot

I would love a reading.. I'll PM :)

druyan

Are you still wanting more charts? I am interested! :)

FilleAspirant

Hey, astrocosmic, are you still offering free readings? I'm interested if you are :)

astrocosmic

I would like to do some more free consultations but I really need people willing to chat live with me. Best way would be to add me on facebook, but I understand some want to stay anonymous and am happy to use skype, AIM, Yahoo, etc. PM what works best for you. And I do need birth time as printed on birth certificate, as parents memory can be off by too much

Gram

I would like to do some more free consultations but I really need people willing to chat live with me. Best way would be to add me on facebook, but I understand some want to stay anonymous and am happy to use skype, AIM, Yahoo, etc. PM what works best for you. And I do need birth time as printed on birth certificate, as parents memory can be off by too much

hi Are you still looking for more charts to study? I think I might send you my info (email)

astrocosmic

thanks for all those who i did and if i missed anyone be sure to message me again , still doing free charts..