Blood moon meltdown

Reina de Copas

Not sure if this belongs here or not, but feel free to move it if not.

I just wondered if anyone else suffered a major emotional meltdown over this full moon. I thought I was on top of full moon energies, but this one socked me out of nowhere. Yesterday is the most over the top emotional I have been in years (and this is coming after a very emotional few months!).

I had a look at the astrology as pertains to my own chart, but am still not really seeing anything overly major which would explain it. Ultimately, though, I really felt shaken by this one. Still do. I wondered if it was just me, or if anyone else found themselves dealing with emotions from way down in the subconscious realm?

celticnoodle

interesting if it does have to do with the Blood Moon. No, I have not had any major emotional happenings of late. Thank God. I get so emotional as it is, I don't need any extra help from the Bloodmoon or anything else! However, it has been a rather crazy few days for me.

My car broke down on Thursday while shopping. I called a repair company who sent two guys out to where I was stranded and they ran a diagnostic test on the car and couldn't find anything wrong with it. Though, I tried to get it to start for about 20 minutes with no luck. The repairmen confirmed with my story of what the car was doing and sounded like that I should have the coil pack and ignition wires replaced, as perhaps they were shorting and the rain really messed with them. So, I took it to the dealership Friday afternoon and they even soaked it down w/a hose and ran the diagnostics on it and nothing! The car continued to start up fine and drive around. :rolleyes: I had them replaced anyway. Just to be safe!

Then, a few weird things happened through out the weekend to me as well. Little things--music playing but no where to be found, my phone acting up, etc. Yesterday, I turned the oven on to cook dinner and walked away waiting for it to heat up. Walked back in a few minutes later to check on it and it was off! :confused: And, today, after shopping again, I came home to get onto my laptop and the thing turned on, but didn't come up. I couldn't get it to come up (yes, it was plugged in!) at all. Waited for hubby to try for me and he also couldn't get it to come up for awhile. Finally, he performed the miracle and its working again. This computer is fairly new--just a few months old.

Of course, weird things ALWAYS happen around me, so while all this did occur, neither the hubby nor I were overly surprised or even concerned about it. But, I wonder if this time, it could be blamed on the Bloodmoon!

Another thing, but this is good--is that since all these things have been occuring, I've had a real run of great luck too! While shopping, I find everything I am looking for--and they are generally either on sale or priced great! Come to think about it, even at the dealership, they first charged me one price for the work they did and when I gasped, they took it back and gave me a new bill--$100.00 cheaper! THAT NEVER HAPPENS!!! :laugh: Every day since about Thursday, come to think of it, I've had something really good come about, as well as the usual crazy happenings- most of them surprises, and a few things I was hoping to find, and did and get them on sale or at a bargain price.

hmmmm...I wonder if it is the Bloodmoon or what? It'll be interesting to hear if anyone else has had strange occurrences.

12doggiepaws

I had a serious anxiety attack in the late afternoon. I was doing some grocery after work, I could only pick up a few items on my list, the anxiety was so intense, I had to leave. I thought I overdosed on caffeine. Didn't find out about the Bloodmoon till the next day. Maybe that was the reason for my little episode.

celticnoodle

I don't know much about the effects on us of the Bloodmoon and when Reina de Copas brought it up by making this thread, it made me wonder if it could have an effect like planets that are in retrograde. Its an interesting thought anyway and I hope someone quite knowledgeable here in the AT forum will have some input about it. I've been thinking about this thread since I posted last night and wondering if it the strange happenings could be connected to the Bloodmoon.

Ronia

I had a look at the astrology as pertains to my own chart, but am still not really seeing anything overly major which would explain it. Ultimately, though, I really felt shaken by this one. Still do. I wondered if it was just me, or if anyone else found themselves dealing with emotions from way down in the subconscious realm?

It should be there, in your natal and the way the full moon aspected it, it can't be the same for other people except those whose natals were similarly aspected. Don't forget the cross as well because your condition may have little to do with the full moon but with the Grand Cross which is moving to its exact degree. There was also a tight conjunction Uranus/Mercury nearly opposite to retro Mars. It may bring an outburst of any kind. Check your houses.

I expected something related to maternity to become problematic and it did because this is where the aspect from the full moon fell in my natal.

I've read numerous articles claiming that lunations (mostly new and full moons) have similar effects on Earth's population like emotional outbursts and such, based on the fact that the moon rules the tides and we are mostly liquids, but I have never found a proof for that.

Reina de Copas

It should be there, in your natal and the way the full moon aspected it, it can't be the same for other people except those whose natals were similarly aspected. Don't forget the cross as well because your condition may have little to do with the full moon but with the Grand Cross which is moving to its exact degree. There was also a tight conjunction Uranus/Mercury nearly opposite to retro Mars. It may bring an outburst of any kind. Check your houses.

I expected something related to maternity to become problematic and it did because this is where the aspect from the full moon fell in my natal.

I've read numerous articles claiming that lunations (mostly new and full moons) have similar effects on Earth's population like emotional outbursts and such, based on the fact that the moon rules the tides and we are mostly liquids, but I have never found a proof for that.
In relation to the moon phases having a general effect on us - I have no doubt whatsoever. There is a very good reason we plant by the moon - we live in an interrelated universe, and moon phases have an immense effect on us all.
But in relation to this particular moon, I found the effects greater than usual. I have an astrologer who works with the Hellenistic method and does my astrology based on a hand drawn chart, but it appears there is no reason for any meltdown, so I guess I just have to own it as my own stuff! I do find it curious though - I've had a few clients with the usual full moon meltdown stuff (I get ready for it these days) but on that particular day in Perth - there were five bomb scares.
In Perth.
you need to know that nobody would really care if Perth was bombed;-)

I still think it was a weird moon.

RViewer

A New Level

Absolutely. This Blood Moon seemed different to me as well. I did not have a meltdown but I did experience feeling uncomfortable and out of sorts. This is not normal for me and definitely not without having something I can identify as the source of stress. I was able to work through it rather than just leave the job and go home, but usually if I feel anything similar to this it is a warning that I better watch myself and guard against making mistakes or influences leading to major setbacks. I sensed that this was different and that I should just let it run it's course.

Yesterday evening and today the feeling seems to have passed. I feel like it is possible that this Blood Moon may have marked the birth of some form of new level of energy or potential. I now feel back to normal but maybe with an even greater sense of optimism and expansiveness. I have the sense that something is different now related to the levels and potency of emotional energy available to those who work with it.

It is tough to describe anything relating to these subjective areas but it seems as if this represented an opportunity to experience a deep change almost like a new birth for those who were ready to do so.

Chronata

oh gods yes...seriously HUGE emotional breakdown yesterday.

(although I was surprised by the menstrual thing too...which has been trying to kill me every month...so Blood Moon...indeed bloody accurate.)

Ronia

In relation to the moon phases having a general effect on us - I have no doubt whatsoever. There is a very good reason we plant by the moon - we live in an interrelated universe, and moon phases have an immense effect on us all.

I understand what you mean but I'll have to disagree that you or anyone else like me knows if *everyone* and *all of us* is affected and how. I mean we have not the tools to research on such a scale. But just to give you an example, neither I nor anyone of my closest friends (who would have shared it) experiences the moon's phases the way you apparently do. So, overall, I have no proof these meltdowns are caused by the moon itself and because I'm interested in astrology, I look at individual charts to search for a reason, I don't believe in generalization. This is my experience. (I absolutely believe we live in an interconnected Universe but I don't think each object in this Universe affects all the others)

Good luck with your investigation though. If anyone here knows about Hellenistic, it's Minderwiz and a great deal indeed. I'm just at the beginning of exploring it although it seems Arabic astrologers are a bit more interesting to me at this point.

strangebrew

Not sure if this belongs here or not, but feel free to move it if not.

I just wondered if anyone else suffered a major emotional meltdown over this full moon. I thought I was on top of full moon energies, but this one socked me out of nowhere. Yesterday is the most over the top emotional I have been in years (and this is coming after a very emotional few months!).

Yesterday was a terrible day for me too!! I felt like a crazy woman....irrational, over emotional and all my darkest corners seemed to open up...i felt really horrible. Yes to the emotions from way down...wow, i was quite out of control (in my thought patterns)...much better today though...hope you are?