scorpios and aries

jayem

i find that i always fall for aries' guys. more than half of my ex's are aries, and the guy im currently confused by right now is one aswell. the relationships are aways the same, too. lots of fighting, but lots of connections. it sucks because these relationships are always the hardest to move away from too. are there any other scorps out there who always find themselves drawn to the rams?

i posted my birth data in the general thread, but ill post it again here:
http://interactive.0800-horoscope.c...in=47&citylist=Elmhurst,+IL+(17),+USA&lang=en

Gemini Rising

I'm an amateur astrologer, but I CAN tell you that your attraction to Ariens is because you have Libra Rising, so Aries is the cusp of your 7th house. The Seventh is the House of Relationships, and that sign is usually the sign you are most drawn towards (the sign opp. your ascendant). I have Gemini Rising, and I surrounds myself with Sagittarians.

I hope this helped!
~Nicky

sharpchick

jayem said:
are there any other scorps out there who always find themselves drawn to the rams?

Not after the last one.

Alta

A little puzzled by this. I have Aquarius on my seventh house cusp and have barely known any of that sign, much less had a relationship with them. My ex was a Pisces. I am an Aries btw, which is why I was drawn to the title of the thread.

funkyfairy

Gemini Rising said:
I'm an amateur astrologer, but I CAN tell you that your attraction to Ariens is because you have Libra Rising, so Aries is the cusp of your 7th house. The Seventh is the House of Relationships, and that sign is usually the sign you are most drawn towards (the sign opp. your ascendant). I have Gemini Rising, and I surrounds myself with Sagittarians.

I hope this helped!
~Nicky

I am also a libra rising (gemini sun) but have never really interacted with Ariens. I find I surround myself with Leo suns/moons - is this because my moon and jupiter are leo?

jayem

sharpchick said:
Not after the last one.

ha, how true is that.
i keep telling myself to never get involved with a ram again because, its just so... intense? the fights are intense and the making up is intense. its like its all black and white, and no grey areas. everything is either you love it, or hate it. i wouldnt say ive loved any ariens ive been with, but theres def some magnetic force that just makes me tied to them. i want to push them away, and pull them closer at the same time.

its strange that the only man ive loved and am still to this day in love with was a scorpio. i did some research, and i guess two scorpios together is like, the worst relationship possible lol

sharpchick

Maybe that was it - all that intensity. . . and that guy made every little thing into something intense.

It was like, can you ever just chill?

Gemini Rising

My ex was an Aries, but she had Pisces Rising and a Full Moon in Libra. For an Aries, she was VERY shy and softspoken (and soooooo sweet!), but she did have intensity, which kinda scared me...

I'd say Scorpio and Aries are the most intense signs of the zodiac, so any relationship should erupt in fireworks!

That's interesting to know that so few people have relationships with the sign on the cusp of their seventh house...I guess because I surround myself with Centaurs I never really questioned it. I also have a Cancer-rising friend who ONLY dates Capricorns.

krysia322

Being an Aries with Scorpio Rising & Moon, I couldn't resist this thread. ;)

I am totally drawn to and attracted to male Scorpios. I also am able to get along rather well with the female of the species... (;) interestingly enough. I guess we both agree with what's important: Our idea(s) about friendships, loyalty, honesty, betrayal... and consequences therein.

Unfortunately, (and IMO, odd), I've only known select few Scorpios in my life (my Scorpio Dad, for the sake of this discussion, doesn't apply)... and generally, when a Scorpio did factor in some way in my life, it was a solo deal, and short and sweet... with eternally the question of Hmmmm... I wonder...

I've wished I had more Scorpios in my life, because there's no greater friend (or enemy) for an Aries to have (IMO). But perhaps it's for the best, because while I'm deeply in love with my incredible Sag husband, a male Scorpio has always represented Temptation for me, LOL... And sometimes, it's best to avoid the Hmmmm...

LOL!

Heloise

Yes because ascendant is Libra. Aries is your partnership sign. I have the same thing with Leos!