??Magick Oil??

Heckta

Just curious, has anyone heard of Magick Oil? It looks like glitter mixed with oil. It is oil that you would burn.... But, I don't know what type of Magick spells you would use for it? Or, does it not matter? Does anyone know, I would love to know? :-S
-Signed confused :p

Gyda

I've never heard of magick oil where did you see it? what I use when I need to know where and when to use oil in magic if I can't recall off the top of my head is a Book called Golden Secretsof Mystic Oils, it;y Anna Riva, or I'll look through the witches alminacc(SP) to see if there anything in there.

Heckta

Thanks Gyda, I will check that book you suggested Golden Secrets of Mystic Oils.

I saw this oil at a Witchcraft store. I wanted to ask the owner of the store what magick oil is used for but, she is only in on Tues and Wed. I know I can go back to the store again and find out from the owner. But, I figure ask here first and maybe save the trip. :) If I should find out what it is from the owner, I 'll post it here.

Mesara

A lot of witchcraft dealers come up with their own concoctions that they sell for generic purposes. Something that contains enough different herbs with different properties that it can be used for pretty much any type of spell or magic.