TdM Reading Circle ~ June 2016

baconwaffles

Pacificwaters and baconwaffles are done. Another lovely reading circle month.

mrpants

mrpants and fractalgranny are basically wrapped up. Readings posted and feedbacked.

strings of life

3ill.yazi and strings of life have both posted readings, and I have left my feedback for 3ill.yazi, but since I posted his reading a day before the exchange due date, we have agreed that he can take more time to post feedback. We have been in communication the entire time :).

New TdM goal for me: I tried reading using the Comte de Mellet spread and liked the style.

dancing_moon

3ill.yazi and strings of life have both posted readings, and I have left my feedback for 3ill.yazi, but since I posted his reading a day before the exchange due date, we have agreed that he can take more time to post feedback. We have been in communication the entire time :).

New TdM goal for me: I tried reading using the Comte de Mellet spread and liked the style.

Sure. :) As long as you let me know and/or communicate in the thread about possible delays, it's all fine.

Comte de Mellet is amazing, isn't it? :D

strings of life

Sure. :) As long as you let me know and/or communicate in the thread about possible delays, it's all fine.

Comte de Mellet is amazing, isn't it? :D
Yes, we'll communicate in the thread and I'll also PM you when we are complete so that you can indicate that here.

I think the Comte de Mellet is going to be my new my go-to reading method for TdM and am looking forward to exploring it more. It was nice to be taken a bit out of my comfort zone.

strings of life

dancing_moon, I haven't heard a word from 3ill.yazi about feedback on my reading and I'm not chasing them down. Really, I don't care. I'm not sending a PM, bumping the exchange thread, etc, but did want to let you know about the progress in this thread.

Moving on :).

dancing_moon

Thanks for the update, strings of life! I'm keeping an eye on all the incomplete exchanges, so if/when 3ill.yazi does leave feedback, I'll know. :) Until then, he won't be able to participate in any reading Circles.

strings of life

Thanks, dancing_moon :).