which major card represents news

MR GREEN

Hi all, can any one give me a help on finding a major arcana card, or cards that I could use for news, as in, receiving news as letters email ect, or hearing news. I am totally stuck on this one. At present I am using only Majors for readings, and have hit the wall with this one. Clive...

Luna-Ocean

I would say the Magician card, it can suggest all types of social media or someone who likes being in the spot light!!

Esk

I usually look for some minors when it is about messages (pages, 8 of wands, some swords cards for example).
Among the Major arcana i can think of the tower : a disturbing or unexpected message. I've seen this one a lot
I got the judgement once : i suppose the angel is calling for telling you something. Maybe the Magician can also bring you a message because he can be about action and speeches.
But i guess i really depends on the subject and the question. For example you can have the empress if a woman you know send you a birth announcement.

Alta

I would say The Magician too. Not only as Luna-Ocean says, and also it represents Mercury, the bringer of messages, fleet of foot etc.

celticnoodle

8 of wands for sure and also the page of wands is about news coming your way.

celticnoodle

ER - MAJOR arcanum ? :D

OOPS! :laugh:

for the major cards....normally I see only messages in the minors, but I can see the High Priestess as bringing news to you. It has popped up a few times when a secret was divulged to a client.

and another time, the Empress showed up in a reading for myself and the next day or soon after I found out of about a niece being pregnant.

I can also see the Fool as a messenger.

I read here where many say the Magician. I can't or at least don't recall ever getting htis for a message coming my way or for a client--that I know of....have to think on this.

MR GREEN

Thanks all for the quick reply's. From what has been suggested so far Judgement rings the strongest, the angel blowing the horn, announcing the message. What that message is should become clear from the next 1 or 2 cards. It also reminds me of coaching horns that used to be the way of telling inn keepers the coach was arriving soon, with the mail and people, at least in England.. Clive

intuitivetarot

Depends on the situation. If you're dealing with legal matters, then maybe Justice. Otherwise, Chariot.

If you're not talking about physical media, then yea, I suppose Judgement, but High Priestess more so because it gives you an intuitive message to help you make a choice.

Laurelle

Hi all, can any one give me a help on finding a major arcana card, or cards that I could use for news, as in, receiving news as letters email ect, or hearing news. I am totally stuck on this one. At present I am using only Majors for readings, and have hit the wall with this one. Clive...

Judgement for sure.