Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Pierre Madeniť Tarot Facsimile is launched

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Marseilles & Other Early Decks

Citizen

kenji 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by zan_chan View Post
I'm not the type to throw around adult-sounding words like exquisite, but it's certainly the first that came to mind upon receiving this deck this evening. What a fantastic production in every way. Vibrant and beautiful and... really just wow.

Thanks Yves for your hard work!

Edit: Oh, I'm only just reading the story on the extra card about how Pierre Madeniť was from Dijon. I spent a good deal of time living in Beaune and working all over Burgundy, so this deck will be a lovely way to think back on my time spent there!
Hello zan-chan,

As the volunteer sales rep of this deck in Japan (LOL), I am glad you like Madeniť
Did you find yours in Tokyo?

This deck is to be much easier to get here in Japan soon.(And Chosson, too.)
I believe a lot more of folk in this country will be fascinated with its charm and beauty...
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #181
pirate borealis

Laura Borealis 
pirate borealis

I hope Yves is not running low! I need to get my order in before the rest of them stream to Japan.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #182
Resident

KurtM55 
Resident

I am glad I ordered mine last week!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #183
still here...

zan_chan 
still here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenji View Post
Hello zan-chan,

As the volunteer sales rep of this deck in Japan (LOL), I am glad you like Madeniť
Did you find yours in Tokyo?

This deck is to be much easier to get here in Japan soon.(And Chosson, too.)
I believe a lot more of folk in this country will be fascinated with its charm and beauty...
No, I didn't. I ordered it directly from France, and as soon as I did, I noticed that it was available on phgenki. Perhaps I will order the Chosson from there...
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #184
Citizen

jema 
Citizen

I am thinking of getting this one too, soon. I quite like the look of it!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #185
Citizen

whipsilk 
Citizen

I'm getting a little nervous about the continued availability of these decks, especially the Madenie, so I placed my order for the two decks. I'm very much looking forward to getting the pair, studying them, and especially looking at the differences.

Thanks so much, Yves, for making these decks available - I'll be eagerly watching for any future decks you do.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #186
Citizen

Le Fanu 
Citizen

Quote:
I'm not the type to throw around adult-sounding words like exquisite, but it's certainly the first that came to mind upon receiving this deck this evening. What a fantastic production in every way. Vibrant and beautiful and... really just wow.

Thanks Yves for your hard work!

Edit: Oh, I'm only just reading the story on the extra card about how Pierre Madeniť was from Dijon. I spent a good deal of time living in Beaune and working all over Burgundy, so this deck will be a lovely way to think back on my time spent there!
It's wonderful, isn't it.

I also have the Chosson - which I like very, very much (don't get me wrong) but I have to confess, there is a warmth and specialness about the Madeniť that won me over from the start.

I hate to compare but I think I prefer the Madeniť ever so slightly (am I allowed to say that?)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #187
Citizen

kenji 
Citizen

Quote:
No, I didn't. I ordered it directly from France, and as soon as I did, I noticed that it was available on phgenki. Perhaps I will order the Chosson from there...
Hello zan-chan

Occult shop "Majyutsudo" in Sotokanda (Chiyoda-ku) has Chosson decks in stock already.
http://www.majyutsudo.jp/tarot/chossontarot.html

If you would like to visit the shop and see the deck in person, just tell me beforehand.
I will ask them to roll out the red carpet for you...
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #188
Citizen

jema 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Fanu View Post
It's wonderful, isn't it.

I also have the Chosson - which I like very, very much (don't get me wrong) but I have to confess, there is a warmth and specialness about the Madeniť that won me over from the start.

I hate to compare but I think I prefer the Madeniť ever so slightly (am I allowed to say that?)
I don't own then - yet. But looked at them side by side and agree. The Madenie seems to have it's special charm, hard to put my finger on what it is exactly. But that is the one I want :-D
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #189
Resident

KurtM55 
Resident

Well, speak of the Devil! I posted yesterday with my anticipation and the deck arrived. I don't need to reiterate how great this deck is but I will anyway. It is lovely and even though I have only had a minute last night to look at it I get a good feeling from it. Every detail seems to be thought and taken care of. Thank you Yves for being so detail oriented and offering this deck to the public.
Take care.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #190

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.