OOP Decks You MOST Want to Make a Comeback

greatdane

I certainly agree, Winterchild

I heard it's not likely, but I certainly would like the opportunity to get it.

MoonGypsy

Oh my so sad it is unavailable now... hope she brings it back!

Honey, she probably won't be bringing back any of her decks; as she has told me that personally. She closed down her website, youtube vids.... and stopped printing all of her decks close to a year ago.

But never say never, i say. ;) But it is very doubtful at this point in time.

chorphee

Honey, she probably won't be bringing back any of her decks; as she has told me that personally. She closed down her website, youtube vids.... and stopped printing all of her decks close to a year ago.

But never say never, i say. ;) But it is very doubtful at this point in time.

So sad... I would love to have some of her decks.

I don't get it... it seems like you have to be right on time with Lenormand decks or you are quickly left with OOP...

greatdane

Depends on the deck, Chorphee

Some that are self-published are limited and only 50-100 may be published. Others, especially those by large publishers like US Games, they tend to be around awhile.

HighPriestess

I'm not sure if it's OOP or not, but the Destiny is Brewing Lenormand. There was supposedly a link where you could buy it, but I went there and couldn't see a buy button.

MoonGypsy

I'm not sure if it's OOP or not, but the Destiny is Brewing Lenormand. There was supposedly a link where you could buy it, but I went there and couldn't see a buy button.

i saw both the deck and the book and Amazon. i am pretty sure this deck is in print.

Here is the Amazon USA link for the deck:

https://www.amazon.com/Destiny-Brew...2&keywords=destiny+is+brewing+lenormand+cards

ETA: i ordered one from her in Oz on Amazon, and my order went through fine.
There are more...

You could try checking Amazon Canada, too..

garmonbozia

The original Lilac Twilight Lenormand for sure.

and all of Lyn's decks. I never purchased the last few she made before she closed up shop.