We Did It!

Little Baron

Hey Maan, do you remember when we started these threads? I PM'd you about the prospect of a Phantasmagoric Theater Tarot Study Group and it seemed doubtful that it would ever recieve enough interest.

Well ... look at this! We speak from our own little section of threads. It seemed that people were interested after all!!!

Congratulations and thanks to everyone for their effort and consistancy with this deck since we started this group. It certainly paid off as even though we have our own group here now, I understand this deck better every day that we draw a new card.

Thanks, also, to Solandia for giving us this space. Very much appreciated by us, and also, I am sure, to any new readers that come to this board with the Phantasmagoric. To my knowlege, there isn't anywhere on the web that deals exclusively with these cards so it's pretty unique.

Best wishes to you all

Yaboot

Maan

Yaboot001 said:
Hey Maan, do you remember when we started these threads? I PM'd you about the prospect of a Phantasmagoric Theater Tarot Study Group and it seemed doubtful that it would ever recieve enough interest.

Yaboot

Yeah i remember! This is almost unbelievable...please pinch me i think i'm dreaming ;)
This makes me very very very happy!
Our little group could mean a great deal for the phantasmagoric theater tarot. People will know pay attention to it! We set it on the map!!!!!

Love
( a dancing )
Maan

Ruby7

I have been looking at this deck online for a while and am getting very close to buying it!!!!:) Ruby7

Little Baron

This is such a good deck and it is great that we now have these threads to dedicate some time and space to it. I think, because the art can seem childlike to some, that it is not taken as seriously as it should be. The characters in it are so wonderful though and there is a real depth to the deck; it's very different to any other.

I hope you make that purchase and join us Ruby. Have a look through out daily draws; the cards are included on the earlier ones so it might help you decide. If there are any that you want me to post up, let me know.

Best wishes

Yaboot

Hedera

Yippie!
Congratulations Maan and Yaboot! :)

It really is a splendid deck.

I'll try to participate a little more often....

Especially now that things at the Cosmic Tribe are so quiet...
(hint, hint...;) )

galadrial

Three cheers for Maan and Yaboot, the co-Mayors!

To explain that exclamation- I was reading the review of the "Tarot of Prague", by Sandra Thomson, and she says that with every new deck she draws a Major Arcana card to ask the deck how it wants to speak to her. I'd never heard of this, and really got into it this morning asking nearly all my decks this question, only I used the minors as well. For the Phantamagoric Theater I drew the Ten of Pentacles, about which Graham says " The Earth Coin village works as a community. Those who live in it share with each other, helping build a better village. They call upon the Mayor who lends financial (I'll read that as "practical") support to their projects, and provides books on house building (that bigger house for Ryan, Yaboot?).

Divinitory Meaning: The Ten of Coins represents cooperation, inheritance, working together, sharing knowledge."

Hope you join the community, Ruby7; refreshments are provided by Bundie and the Sandwitchers.