past lives related to tarot cards/LeNormand cards

catlin

Hi,

Yesterday I found a newly published book about LeNormand cards. In this book the author has established a time schedule for your past lives in relation with the LeNormand cards. I was not quite convinced by the author's system, ie she has 3 times Stoneage and did not mention the period of Industrial Revolution!

I wonder if a similar approach was already made by a tarot author and if so, pl name book/title and author as I want to get deeper in this matter.

scorpio

the book the wheel of destiny by patricia mclaine (go by title in case i misspelled author) has an astrological chart that deals with this life and past lives. you use all of the major arcana cards and the book gives interpretations for each card in each possible position.this was my first experience with tarot and it was awesome i was hooked. the first card you draw is your "essence" i drew the death card which is a scorpio card and you know what my sun sign is! for my dogs layout her essence card was the world-a capricorn/saturn card and she is a sun sign capricorn. but you dont need astrology knowledge to work with this book and they had it at my library. do you guys know you can request books that your local library doesnt have? most books i request they usually buy. you can also here do an interlibrary loan where they will get a book they dont have from the nearest lib in the us. *lol*

catlin

Hi Scorpio,

Thanks for helping me! I will check out the book asap. The problem with our local lib is that my taste of books is not mainstream and German lib's usually have a limited budget to buy new books so they try to satisfy more commonplace tastes ie they chiefly buy bestsellers, longsellers, etc. Besides, the annual fee for using the lib has so augmented that I can buy the book brand new for the same amount.

scorpio

caitlin i forgot about the phoenix cards by susan sheppard. in the us games catalog they describe as a practical method to interpret past-life influences and better understand our present experiences. i hate to keep to keep rubbing it in but ive played with these cause they are at the library! i cant believe you have a fee for your library! anyhoo, i think you pick out five cards or something to that effect. the card i choose first was oddly enough "the moundbuilder" which related to american indians right here in southeastern ohio! but i am allergic to dust and mold and the library copy of these cards are old and give me a *#%@! headache so its been awhile since i checked them out. but i liked the book i told you about way better. tell me what you come up with i like past life stuff too and have some strange astrological theories on the subject. we have a very talented local psychic that has told me some entertaining personal stuff too. but i just wanted to let you know the cards were out there too. late!!!

jovian99

Just to keep away from old assoociations I sometimes use some picture postcards. Anything that will give an assocation will really do.

Past lives can be accessed invarious ways. I have a cassette tape that advocates picturing yourself in a hallway with doors. Walk through one of the doors and see what you can see. I didn't get much this way but you may have better luck.