New Ceccoli oracle

Cocobird55

Ordered yesterday. Should be here on Tuesday -- can't wait!

G6

Who has the tarot and the oracle deck? Is the oracle deck a redundant purchase?

Opinions, please, and thank you!

Cocobird55

I have both of them, and I'm glad that I do. The artist's style is the same, but I get a different feel from each deck.

Luna's Crone

I gave the tarot deck away and just bought the oracle against my better judgement, but i got it with the halloween oracle and green witch

G6

I gave the tarot deck away and just bought the oracle against my better judgement, but i got it with the halloween oracle and green witch

Did you like the tarot deck better than the oracle or just wish you still had both?

seedcake

No, the artwork in the oracle is different from the artwork in the tarot deck.

That's the deal breaker. I was afraid that some of the art would appear in both decks. When I'm sure it's not, I know what is going to be my next purchase later this month :heart:

Le Fanu

Yes! Definite Dealbreaker. If there were repetition, it really wouldnt work for me. As it is, I can use the oracle for clarification or significator or something...

AnjouTwo

It's enchanting, as expected. I just wish the format was a bit smaller.

seedcake

Yes! Definite Dealbreaker. If there were repetition, it really wouldnt work for me. As it is, I can use the oracle for clarification or significator or something...

Exactly. I'd love to use oracle and deck in the same time. I found oracle clarification very useful.

Le Fanu

Got mine. It's OK; doesn't quite grab me in the way the tarot deck does. I find something sharper and more immediate about the tarot deck. I might use it for signifiers for my Ceccoli Tarot deck readings, but as a self-contained cartomantic deck in its own right, it doesn't quite grab me. I may come round to it. We'll see.