What Oracle Deck is the Postman Bringing

Lee

Hi folks,

The previous thread was getting a little long so here is the brand-new one, enjoy!

Here's Glass Owl's guideline note:

Guidelines For This Thread - Read Before Posting

Just like the Tarot Decks and Lenormand versions, we would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

Please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and list the decks, books or other Oracle Deck - related items you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades. It's OK to post when decks are delivered but questions or actual discussions about decks, books, etc should be done in new or existing threads.

Lee
Oracles Moderator

Jen P

The Farben der Engel and the Magician's deck - LXXXI - the Quareia deck. They're both coming from England, so it will take a while.

LauraKai

The Halloween Oracle is on its way to me :D I wanted to make sure I got my order in before the October rush...!

DesertDream

Dream Cards by lo scarabeo and Tao Oracle!!!!! *shakes booty*

Cocobird55

Ceccoli Oracle coming from Amazon today.

Michellehihi

Ocean oracle! I am so happy as I have been looking for that one for a long time!

JadePixie

Fallen Angels oracle, couldn't resist the haunting imagery :)

RiverRunsDeep

Recently received Michelle Hanson's Ocean Oracle. While I was searching for that one, I came across another Ocean Oracle by Susan Marte (Australia), so I went ahead and purchased that one as well. Then, I happened to notice the Sea Whispers Oracle by Lyn Thurman. Yep, got that one too. So now, spoiled brat that I am, I have three new beach-themed oracles, and I'm as happy as a clam. :):)

petitenui

Halloween Oracle now we are entering Fall.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk