Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Last month of DEC PUB

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

BlueDragonfly 

I haven't seen a whole episode of Criminal Minds. Never had a desire to watch anymore than that.

*sighs* I'm trying to put lights in the kitchen windows, one set works and is up. The other set, only half lights up(brand new), so they're going back to the dollar store tonight when I go to work.
Top   #61
Citizen

yirabeth 

Well, the previous shows were interesting, but not all that upsetting..(and all ended well so there's that) This one...did NOT end well.

It was about a husband/wife team who had been on death row for 15 years, for the rape/murder of 12 (+) young teen girls. Their time was up and execution time had come...the profile team were tasked with trying to get from them where there might have been more teens taken. Also, in the capture of these two, their 3 year old son has disappeared - and the husband had ordered him "disposed of" because he would slow them down.

As the story unfolds it turns out the wife was the extremely abused/afraid spouse, who hadn't even known about the activities of the husband. However, she felt responsible because she felt she should have known. And, she did not "dispose" of her son...she took him to a local family wanting to adopt. Her son is the adopted child prodigy cello player of a wealthy family...and the mother refused to admit it because having the father he had would ruin his golden life she'd gotten for him. And allow her husband, whom she hated, to win -- destroy her son's life.

So she went to the execution chair willingly, to make sure her son retained that golden life...

That's not the worst. All Gideon (head of the profile team) had to do was shut up (he was protesting mightily) and stand back. It was, after all, her last request. Please stop this. Let my son have his life.

But every prison employee in the death section KNEW. They all knew as they were THERE (death row prisoners not being allowed to be alone their last 48 hrs) and knew she was innocent.

So...how could they actually force themselves to pull the switch??

Top   #62
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragonfly View Post
*sighs* I'm trying to put lights in the kitchen windows, one set works and is up. The other set, only half lights up(brand new), so they're going back to the dollar store tonight when I go to work.
Oh that sucks, when you're on a roll to accomplish something. What's your shift tonight?
Top   #63
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Well, the previous shows were interesting, but not all that upsetting..(and all ended well so there's that) This one...did NOT end well.

It was about a husband/wife team who had been on death row for 15 years, for the rape/murder of 12 (+) young teen girls. Their time was up and execution time had come...the profile team were tasked with trying to get from them where there might have been more teens taken. Also, in the capture of these two, their 3 year old son has disappeared - and the husband had ordered him "disposed of" because he would slow them down.

As the story unfolds it turns out the wife was the extremely abused/afraid spouse, who hadn't even known about the activities of the husband. However, she felt responsible because she felt she should have known. And, she did not "dispose" of her son...she took him to a local family wanting to adopt. Her son is the adopted child prodigy cello player of a wealthy family...and the mother refused to admit it because having the father he had would ruin his golden life she'd gotten for him. And allow her husband, whom she hated, to win -- destroy her son's life.

So she went to the execution chair willingly, to make sure her son retained that golden life...

That's not the worst. All Gideon (head of the profile team) had to do was shut up (he was protesting mightily) and stand back. It was, after all, her last request. Please stop this. Let my son have his life.

But every prison employee in the death section KNEW. They all knew as they were THERE (death row prisoners not being allowed to be alone their last 48 hrs) and knew she was innocent.

So...how could they actually force themselves to pull the switch??

Oh, CRAP!

I've not seen that one.
Top   #64
Citizen

yirabeth 

I can tell ya which one to avoid then....
Top   #65
Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

That woman would have done better to have said not one word to anyone about anything, and let the world think what it wanted. I feel very sorry for her; she must have been so lonely throughout her life.
Top   #66
Citizen

yirabeth 

She tried not to -- but this profile team are like a bunch of dogs worrying a bone...they get what they want! And she refused to admit they were right until after her husband had already "ridden the lightning".... It was, literally, on her way to the chair, when Gideon said He's gone, he can't hurt him any more! that she finally admitted the truth.
Top   #67
Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

Poor woman . At least she's out of it now though, and at peace.
Top   #68
Citizen

baylys 

Is this the fictional show Criminal Minds or is this a reality real show. We get the Criminal Minds that has the lead actor from Dharma & Greg. Is that the same as yours?
Top   #69
Citizen

yirabeth 

Very sad I mean...I kinda did understand why she did it. But how did the others manage to help her with her plan...PLUS! Isn't it against the law for them to 'assist' in suicide, which is basically what she did?? I'm sure there's some kinda law in place...I've heard of it, when a prisoner is too willing to die it raises red flags...

So I cried

Anyhoo. Yep this is why I'm not sure this is the show for me to watch while knitting/crocheting/etc...
Top   #70

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.