Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Tarot Forum               Free Tarot Readings           Tarot Card Meanings

Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun





 
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
King of Pentacles
No worries for that reliable and loving and faithful guy who will take you seriously and give you everything you need will be coming into your life soon (or maybe at a slow speed but will appear nonetheless)

Q: Why did I feel that the conversation just now with K has put me down?
Chariot

Because there was some intention to do so.


Advice?
Top   #21
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Goddess

dont cater to the needs of other put yourself first.

queen of swords


As ABOVE
Top   #22
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Yes you will both see and hear from him he eagerly wants to meet up with you

8 of Wands

Why would my boyfriend be upset about A? its not his loss but mine
2 of cups
A's presence makes your boyfriend think your relationship isn't as exclusive as he expects.

Q: Why does K want to put me down?
Top   #23
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
2 of cups
A's presence makes your boyfriend think your relationship isn't as exclusive as he expects.

Q: Why does K want to put me down?
2 of Cups Rx

This has partly to do with a non working relationship I feel.

How will this holiday trip turn out?
Top   #24
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
2 of cups
A's presence makes your boyfriend think your relationship isn't as exclusive as he expects.

Q: Why does K want to put me down?
Ace wands

hmmm i see wands as yes but i feel this is more of an ego thing rather than anything intentionally hurtful


Will E accept J"s offer of a date?
Top   #25
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Ace wands

hmmm i see wands as yes but i feel this is more of an ego thing rather than anything intentionally hurtful


Will E accept J"s offer of a date?
8 of wands rx

Not right away but eventually.

How will this holiday trip turn out?
Top   #26
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
2 of Cups Rx

This has partly to do with a non working relationship I feel.

How will this holiday trip turn out?
Yes! I was talking about how the relationship that wasn't working out held an important lesson and made me better, but they scoffed and said I am justifying for a huge mistake/being off course and paid too hefty a price for the lesson.


Judgement
It will turn out great, it will be very rejuvenating, everyone going will be sooo glad that they went and be thankful to whoever suggested/arranged it.

Q: So was this relationship with X an off-course situation or part of a divine plan?
Top   #27
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Yes! I was talking about how the relationship that wasn't working out held an important lesson and made me better, but they scoffed and said I am justifying for a huge mistake/being off course and paid too hefty a price for the lesson.


Judgement
It will turn out great, it will be very rejuvenating, everyone going will be sooo glad that they went and be thankful to whoever suggested/arranged it.

Q: So was this relationship with X an off-course situation or part of a divine plan?
King of wands

Off course situation. Makes me think decisions made too quickly.

When will F reveal his true feelings for me?
Top   #28
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
King of wands

Off course situation. Makes me think decisions made too quickly.

When will F reveal his true feelings for me?
Strength
This to me says that F will hold back from revealing his true feelings for you as long as possible, until they succumb to you in a way...


Q: So had I not met N, how will my life be of now?
Top   #29
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Strength
This to me says that F will hold back from revealing his true feelings for you as long as possible, until they succumb to you in a way...


Q: So had I not met N, how will my life be of now?
10 of swords

One card is hard to give full meaning but just in quick, you are to know you are happier on this road than if you took the other.


Were they being truthful?
Top   #30


 



 


More in the Aeclectic Tarot Forum
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.