Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Sacred Days of Midsummer 2017

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot


 
CosmicBeing's Avatar
CosmicBeing  CosmicBeing is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Nov 2015
Location: Where trees sing a melody
Posts: 6,215
CosmicBeing 

Have to laugh at this....for June 23rd my card ended up being Hermit Rx....after I said my spread is starting to have a hermit theme lol....hermit ends up turning up for what protects or heals me.
Top   #131
RavenOfSummer's Avatar
RavenOfSummer  RavenOfSummer is offline
My friends :(
 
Join Date: 27 May 2016
Location: Washington, D.C., USA
Posts: 531
RavenOfSummer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicBeing View Post
Have to laugh at this....for June 23rd my card ended up being Hermit Rx....after I said my spread is starting to have a hermit theme lol....hermit ends up turning up for what protects or heals me.
Ha, love it!! Sounds like you had the energy of this reading pegged


Only a few days left in our reading. I have been appreciating this journey so much, all. Thank you.
Top   #132
CharlotteK's Avatar
CharlotteK  CharlotteK is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 937
CharlotteK 

I have about a fortnight to catch up on! I've been drawing a card every day and making some notes, but it has been insanely busy and I've been mostly offline and off the forum. I am going to have to have a massive session typing up my diary notes into my thread so I catch up before the end!
Top   #133
Carojulie's Avatar
Carojulie  Carojulie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jan 2017
Location:
Posts: 444
Carojulie 

I cannot believe how deep this spread is going. It tells me "in your face " truths. I needed that reading at this time of the year and this time of my life.
Thanf you so MUCH Raven for hosting this thread ! I know how much preparatory work and maintenance work it means. So, really, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Top   #134
Mi-Shell's Avatar
Mi-Shell  Mi-Shell is offline
The more I know, I know that I know NOTHING!
 
Join Date: 29 Aug 2006
Location: Muskoka, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,680
Mi-Shell 
I can not post the remainder of my reading, because it is too long for just 1 AT post


I can not post the remainder of my reading, because it is too long for just 1 AT post

I have to open a second post on page 6:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.p...2&postcount=60
Top   #135
RavenOfSummer's Avatar
RavenOfSummer  RavenOfSummer is offline
My friends :(
 
Join Date: 27 May 2016
Location: Washington, D.C., USA
Posts: 531
RavenOfSummer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteK View Post
I have about a fortnight to catch up on! I've been drawing a card every day and making some notes, but it has been insanely busy and I've been mostly offline and off the forum. I am going to have to have a massive session typing up my diary notes into my thread so I catch up before the end!
Glad you're catching up CharlotteK! We need your energy in the group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carojulie View Post
I cannot believe how deep this spread is going. It tells me "in your face " truths. I needed that reading at this time of the year and this time of my life.
Thanf you so MUCH Raven for hosting this thread ! I know how much preparatory work and maintenance work it means. So, really, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I'm so glad Carojulie. It is truly my privilege and pleasure to take this journey with you all. And I have gained so much from being a part of this forum community- if I can give back in some small way, that makes me very happy indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi-Shell View Post
I can not post the remainder of my reading, because it is too long for just 1 AT post

I have to open a second post on page 6:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.p...2&postcount=60
I had no idea there was a length limit on posts!! I guess our reading is really testing the limits of the forum! Thank you for persevering and continuing onto a new post!
Top   #136
RavenOfSummer's Avatar
RavenOfSummer  RavenOfSummer is offline
My friends :(
 
Join Date: 27 May 2016
Location: Washington, D.C., USA
Posts: 531
RavenOfSummer 

Well my husband and I are about to set out on a trip to celebrate our first wedding anniversary; we got married June 25 last year- I really wanted to get married close to the Summer Solstice! So I'm packing up my deck and my reading and taking it all to the mountains in Shenandoah, where I'll set it all up again. Not sure what my internet access at the cabin will be like, but hopefully I'll be able to continue updating on here!
Top   #137
littlethings's Avatar
littlethings  littlethings is offline
Goodbye :(
 
Join Date: 03 May 2010
Location: Here
Posts: 796
littlethings 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfSummer View Post
Well my husband and I are about to set out on a trip to celebrate our first wedding anniversary; we got married June 25 last year- I really wanted to get married close to the Summer Solstice! So I'm packing up my deck and my reading and taking it all to the mountains in Shenandoah, where I'll set it all up again. Not sure what my internet access at the cabin will be like, but hopefully I'll be able to continue updating on here!
Happy Anniversary and have a wonderful trip!
Top   #138
I Sunshine's Avatar
I Sunshine  I Sunshine is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 25 Nov 2008
Location: Washington, USA
Posts: 34
I Sunshine 
Red face So many teachings


I am learning so, so much by reading everyone's interpretations! The depth and the contemplative responses are so thrilling. I want to thank you all for sharing so deeply of your souls.
Top   #139
Scarlet Woodland's Avatar
Scarlet Woodland  Scarlet Woodland is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 May 2015
Location: Wiltshire, England
Posts: 1,370
Scarlet Woodland 

Whoa... 5 majors out of 11. Definitely big things at play in this spread for me.

Can't wait to draw the final card tomorrow, but also sad to see the end of our journey. I've loved doing this with you guys
Top   #140




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.