Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

One Card, One Sentence Game # 142

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

samantha 

Thankyou. I've just checked out some of the images, tho I couldn't find the ten. It reminds me of Blake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
The Future Solleone Tarot by Elisabetta Cassari.

3 of Pentacles
This is called Contract: he is bound by something and he doesn't want you to know, possibly because he's not happy in this arrangement.

Card for tomorrow
5 of swords
Tomorrow might not be the easiest day (I think my day could be likewise! ) you may feel you have *lost out* in some matter - it's possible someone has (and took) an unfair advantage so don't beat yourself up too much nor stick around for a rematch - walk away and don't look back.

QU: How is the cat doing ? (AS )
Top   #581
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Strength
You'll feel stronger and more energetic tomorrow.

Ques
How does she feel about this activity O?
Three of coins
She is happy to get her *head down* with this one - she may be keen to excel at this (is that possible ?), she wants to do a good job (does the activity require using at least 3 different skills ?)

QU: How is the AS cat doing ?
Top   #582
Citizen

BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post

QU: How is the AS cat doing ?
8 of Coins
She's doing well and you may have a pleasant surprise re this cat in the near future

What do I mean to KoP?
Top   #583
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
8 of Coins
She's doing well and you may have a pleasant surprise re this cat in the near future

What do I mean to KoP?
4 of Cups
At the moment KoP feels that nothing or little is on offer where you are concerned, therefore they have kind of closed themselves off emotionally (which suggests to me that they are dissapointed, didn't get what they were hoping for.)

QU: What do I mean to X ?
Top   #584
Citizen

HappyTree 

Origami. She's definitely enthused, and want to do well (looking at the instructions herself, refused my help). I had to stop her from folding all 50 sheets in one go (we did four). Just wanted to know if this is just a 'three minute fever' or an interest I can encourage her to pursue. (About a year ago she was holding an origami box kit despite not knowing what it is, begging me to buy, I thought it was too early for her, I'm not a big fan myself but thought we could do some as part of the fine motor lessons now. I guess that was a sign?) Three skills… I think it is related to/ helps with fine motors, maths (geometry) and arts/crafts
Quote:
Three of coins
She is happy to get her *head down* with this one - she may be keen to excel at this (is that possible ?), she wants to do a good job (does the activity require using at least 3 different skills ?)
Top   #585
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
4 of Cups
At the moment KoP feels that nothing or little is on offer where you are concerned, therefore they have kind of closed themselves off emotionally (which suggests to me that they are dissapointed, didn't get what they were hoping for.)

QU: What do I mean to X ?
Magician
You bring something new to X's life, you revive them, make them feel alive again, they feel a deep sense of intellectual connection to you.

Ques
What is stopping me?
Top   #586
Citizen

samantha 

(Origami is great ! I used to go to classes in Japan - I was taught by one of the great origami *masters*, sadly no more. If she's interested at such an early age I think that's a good sign! )

Quote:
Magician
You bring something new to X's life, you revive them, make them feel alive again, they feel a deep sense of intellectual connection to you.

Ques
What is stopping me?
Queen of Coins
A practical consideration ? Could be financial (?) or related to wanting to maintain a comfortable/safe environment, particularly domestically. This queen doesn't like to have her security put in jeopardy.

QU: And talking of such, will my decision about tomorrow jeopardise my relationship with Y ?
Top   #587
Citizen

HappyTree 

Wow! That is amazing!
Quote:
(Origami is great ! I used to go to classes in Japan - I was taught by one of the great origami *masters*, sadly no more. If she's interested at such an early age I think that's a good sign! )

Queen of Coins
A practical consideration ? Could be financial (?) or related to wanting to maintain a comfortable/safe environment, particularly domestically. This queen doesn't like to have her security put in jeopardy.

QU: And talking of such, will my decision about tomorrow jeopardise my relationship with Y ?
King of cups
It may affect the relationship, shake things up a little, perhaps someone will take offense but nothing you can't smooth over or mend later.

(That reading makes sense, Im stuck in a comfort zone that seems safe and secure but in reality I'm not secure at all)

What is the worst thing that can happen if I actually work on these things I want to?
Top   #588
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Wow! That is amazing!

King of cups
It may affect the relationship, shake things up a little, perhaps someone will take offense but nothing you can't smooth over or mend later.

(That reading makes sense, Im stuck in a comfort zone that seems safe and secure but in reality I'm not secure at all)

What is the worst thing that can happen if I actually work on these things I want to?
The Tower
I think you just touched on this ....something which seems secure, but isn't , will come tumbling down. The message (as ever) is that this is a better state to be in than not ....at the beginning it's messy (and your Q of coins doesn't like mess ) and there's the shock factor, but what comes after will always be preferable.

QU: Am I protected in this OR completely on my own ....
Top   #589
Citizen

Pargatho 

Quote:
The Tower
I think you just touched on this ....something which seems secure, but isn't , will come tumbling down. The message (as ever) is that this is a better state to be in than not ....at the beginning it's messy (and your Q of coins doesn't like mess ) and there's the shock factor, but what comes after will always be preferable.

QU: Am I protected in this OR completely on my own ....
III of Swords (Whimsical)

Hansel and Gretel lost in the woods, but...there's a trail of crumbs!

You may feel like all is lost but luckily a big older brother figure was watching out for you and left a trail of crumbs for you to follow home.

Q. Card / sentence about my day today.
Top   #590

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.