Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

One Card, One Sentence Game # 142

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
Justice

there is a serious risk,but it you can get it right and pull it off, you will greatly benefit

if I added P and messaged him on social media - would they respond?
The Hermit
No, they would continue to keep to themselves.

QU: What is the nature of the risk ? (CIWH)
Top   #731
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The Hermit
No, they would continue to keep to themselves.

QU: What is the nature of the risk ? (CIWH)
fool

either you might lose a big opportunity, or you will be seen as being careless and/having another agenda in mind

why would P decide not to respond to my message?
Top   #732
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
fool

either you might lose a big opportunity, or you will be seen as being careless and/having another agenda in mind

why would P decide not to respond to my message?
5 of coins
P feels he is in the dog house as far as you are concerned ? Or he feels that the dynamic between you is a rocky or impoverished one.

QU: Is the cat still nearby ?
Top   #733
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
6 of wands

Yes until you have this passion
___

Will i drive tonight at E


The world: yes
Top   #734
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Knight of swords



You would gain the satisfaction of gaining knowledge that has been an unavailable possibility to you before this



Q. What benefit does S get from how others see me at work?


Queen of pentacles: hmmm this is a weird one, but it feels like status. They gain some sense of status and power. Feels like social climbing so to speak
Top   #735
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargatho View Post
Ace of Rods (Whimsical)



Walking stick.



A gift of travel and/or exploration.



Q. Card/Sentence about my day today.


7 of cups rx: seems like you'll have your feet firmly on the ground. No time to daysream. Feels busy and like youlll have to rush around

What is she feeling about me these days?
Top   #736
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
7 of cups rx: seems like you'll have your feet firmly on the ground. No time to daysream. Feels busy and like youlll have to rush around

What is she feeling about me these days?
2 cups

Warmly and close to you

___
Is it good idea to visit A tonight
Top   #737
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
2 cups

Warmly and close to you

___
Is it good idea to visit A tonight
Seven of Coins RX
No, I would wait a little longer - the time is not ripe yet.

QU: Is the cat still nearby ?
Top   #738
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Seven of Coins RX
No, I would wait a little longer - the time is not ripe yet.

QU: Is the cat still nearby ?
the moon (7 pent)

no I think he is elsewhere...his attention is focused on something else atm

if I saw x again, would anything romantic happen between us?
Top   #739
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
the moon (7 pent)

no I think he is elsewhere...his attention is focused on something else atm

if I saw x again, would anything romantic happen between us?
Q of cups

I sense that it is only you that you could romance him...be emotional

_

What i will gain if i go tonight at E
Top   #740




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.