Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Says Goodbye

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Citizen

nicky 

Thanks for everything
Top   #171
Citizen

3 of Cups 

In the eleven years I have belonged to this forum, AT has become a part of my daily life. As you may be able to determine by the small number of posts I have made, I am a lurker. Still, I feel that I have gotten to know many of you and benefitted greatly from all your knowledge and input--silently from the sidelines. I am deeply saddened by the demise of AT--like many I had taken for granted that it would always be here.

Thank you to Solandia and all the others who put in so much effort into making this happen for so long, and also thanks to all you ATers. I was able to sign up at Cartomancy as 3 of Cups again--hurrah. I noticed there are many other options, but I do not have the time for multiple blogs. Hopefully, this will all get sorted out and a strong, vibrant group like AT will emerge somewhere on the Internet. It will be very difficult to replace AT!
Top   #172
Resident

BlueSun 

Ya'll making me cry...
Top   #173
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Probably my last post, as I am out all day tomorrow. It's been great - so long and thanks for all the cheese

And BIG hugs to Solandia and all the mods, past and present. You've been what made the place work, handling us rabble rousers. Major kudos..
Top   #174
Citizen

Mellaenn 

Thanks to Solandia and everyone here for literally rocking my tarot world. Through AT I learned about so many things beyond the cards and their meanings. But especially the cards and their meanings...

Blessings to all!

- Mell
Top   #175
Citizen

willowy 

Just wanted to say 'Thank you' to everyone for the brilliant experience that AT has been,going to miss it very much.Thanks for the replies,laughs and reading.
I'll be on cartomancy forum and Electic tarot,although have been feeling quite quiet last couple of days due to knowing AT's end was coming.Hope to still see everyone at those forums too,xx
Top   #176
Oversized hobbit

Morwenna 

This may or may not be my very last post, and I only regret that I never posted any more than I did. I wanted to finish up the analysis of the Arcus Arcanum, I wanted to say things in the other-divination-methods threads and never got around to it, I wanted to take part in other deck discussions far more than I did... Like everyone else, I assumed this forum would always be here. I should have realized, nothing lasts forever in this world.

But it has been a joy from start to finish, for the whole ten years I've been here. Many times I have not seen eye to eye with other posters, but that's what makes a flavorful stew: variety. And I've come to regard so many people here as friends, though I've never met most of them in person. I've learned so much, about cards and about life.

Bless you all! And Solandia and moderators, thank you so much for this life-changing experience. I do not use those words lightly!

Safe travels to all, and several of us will meet again, but we will never forget this holy land.
Top   #177
Resident

eolian 
Unhappy

I had a great time here as well learned a lot and met some great people. One by the name of "paninipress" if you happen to ever see this THANK YOU again! Cats rule!

Met a great tarot pen pal from Australia on here. We are still exchanging tarot ideas and thoughts 2 years later.

i will miss this forum very much and the people on here.
Goodbye Aeclectic forum.
Top   #178
Citizen

kmartin60 

Hate to say goodbye or goodnight to this site and all the folks here but will just look forward to hopefully seeing many of you around the net but will always be keeping a eye and heart out for my AT family. Wish I had done more, helped more achieved more while here but hopefully this be push me to do better at the next stops I end up at. Bright Blessings to all and happy shuffling! Wiping eyes and turning off the light.
Top   #179
Citizen X

G6 

GOODBYE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!✌🏻

❤️

G6
Top   #180

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.