Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Says Goodbye

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

The last in line

Disa 

Thank you for all you've shared with us over the years. I hope to see you around the other forums. Wishing you all the best wherever your journey takes you xoxox
Top   #191
Fugitive from the law of averages

Aulruna 

This is my final post in this purple world.

The July weekends see me as a participant at
http://www.ritterturnier.de

so I will not be around when the curtain falls, though I will be in a magical space.

I will forever have the memories of days (and even more, nights!) spent on the train and in the train pub, sharing spirituality and wisdom, creating the Flotsam & Jetsam oracle, visiting the New York gang, Wendywu in the UK, Alta in Ottawa and Chris in Toronto. Creating together, discussing, disagreeing, growing.

May life treat you kindly.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and days of auld lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my dear
For auld lang syne
We'll take a cup o'kindness yet
For auld lang syne
Top   #192
Citizen

Ambrosia 

Poignant topic...

This is my final post here. The forum lights will dim at 7am NZ time this morning, and I will be asleep for the final countdown... I think it's better this way.
I'll login (or try to) when I wake up, just to make sure it's real... I'll probably cry when I realise it is, and then I'll try to move on.

Thank you to Solandia for creating this incredible space, to all who've helped run the forum over the years, those who've made this space a unique and varied learning tool, and those whom I've had the pleasure of getting to know over the 14 years I've been popping in and out.

I'll see some of you around I'm sure... I've joined a few of the new places as Ambrosia.
Be well and travel light my friends... until we meet again... peace out. ✌

Ambrosia xx
Top   #193
Citizen

Daemon Lover 

I found this beautiful place while I was going through a very rough time.....
This has been my haven, my home away from home.

I haven't posted very much during the years..I lack confidence and a gift of the gab, but everytime I came here and saw all the familiar names, I felt more comfortable as I regard you all as family😊

A special mention to MoonGypsy and gregory....you are great people...wise, caring and down to earth 😊

Love you all peeps 😚❤❤❤❤❤
Top   #194
Born Silver-Haired

linnie 

Last post...

I wish I could play you all a reverie, of sorts, NA flute, style, to bring you all a little peace. I wish I could do that... I will play it in my heart, and simply hope it traverses vast distances, until it reaches you.

Peace!
Top   #195
Queen of Tea Cups

Audelia 

This place has meant so much to me over the years, and I'm so sad to see it go. So much learning was done here. So much support and advice and kindness give.

Thank you Solandia for gifting us this place and thank you to all the Mods.

I'll never forget this purple message board <3
Top   #196
Citizen

Vixxia 

Goodbye, and thanks for all the posts.

We created an amazing community here, and AT will make a wonderful reference archive after shutdown.

Long may it remain as a monument to Solandia's vision, the mods' hard work, the members' knowledge, and everyone's passion for all things tarot.
Top   #197
Citizen

SilentBreeze 

Goodbye and Thanks for all fish
Top   #198
Citizen

dancing_moon 

Time to say goodbye to this amazing place, where I learnt so much and encountered so many beautiful people. I won't be able to be online at the final moment, but I'll be with all of you in my thoughts.

Thank you, Solandia, all the wonderful fellow mods, and the whole incredible community! It's been an immense pleasure to study alongside all of you, and I hope that, wherever each of you goes, you'll continue your studies and keep making more and more wondrous and deep discoveries as you go.

Top   #199
Citizen

thorhammer 

I've changed and matured so much since first I opened up these purple pages. So so many people in this community loved me, pushed me, laughed at my jokes...

So many people included me. And I've never been one that gets included much. I felt accepted here, and because of that I flourished.

So, with great love and humility...thanks for everything, everyone. It's time to close this book.
Top   #200

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.