Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot Blessings

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Citizen

Jagdamba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink daliha View Post
5 of wands - I could use a little help in getting something resolved, but it going to be a long road!

My Hoi Polloi Blesses you with---

The Empress- A chance to participate in the creation of something beautiful

or

The High Priestess- the chance to plumb the depths of your psyche and discover more about your unconscious motivations
Oooooh, tough decision! May I take The Empress please.

TPBM has the choice of two tarot blessings...either....

The King of Cups

The ability to sit patiently and securely within your feelings until your lover returns

or

9 of Cups

Finding emotional satisfaction through your other achievements
Top   #241
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 
Citizen

strangebrew's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Oooooh, tough decision! May I take The Empress please.

TPBM has the choice of two tarot blessings...either....

The King of Cups

The ability to sit patiently and securely within your feelings until your lover returns

or

9 of Cups

Finding emotional satisfaction through your other achievements
9 cups please ~ on my own self i will rely


My two tarot blessings on offer are ~~

Ace wands ~ the beginning of a fiery and successful enterprise or

King Swords ~ the help of a level headed and intellectual man
Top   #242
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Citizen

Jagdamba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
9 cups please ~ on my own self i will rely


My two tarot blessings on offer are ~~

Ace wands ~ the beginning of a fiery and successful enterprise or

King Swords ~ the help of a level headed and intellectual man
I too, am of an independent disposition...so...Ace of Wands please (although option B sounds terribly sexy!)

My tarot blessings for TPBM are:

The Lovers

Sink deep into sensual delights

or

Page of Wands

Strike out and make your mark full of hope & creative energy!
Top   #243
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 
Citizen

strangebrew's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
I too, am of an independent disposition...so...Ace of Wands please (although option B sounds terribly sexy!)

My tarot blessings for TPBM are:

The Lovers

Sink deep into sensual delights

or

Page of Wands

Strike out and make your mark full of hope & creative energy!


option one sounds like an option the *old* me would have taken, but i am going to opt for the second one for now as the first one always got me into trouble


I leave two blessings ~~

1. The Chariot ~~ steering a situation carefully with challenges but a successful outcome

2. The Hermit ~~ turning inward and shining the light on your soul
Top   #244
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Citizen

Jagdamba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post


option one sounds like an option the *old* me would have taken, but i am going to opt for the second one for now as the first one always got me into trouble


I leave two blessings ~~

1. The Chariot ~~ steering a situation carefully with challenges but a successful outcome

2. The Hermit ~~ turning inward and shining the light on your soul
I'll take option one please. (I've always been naturally inclined to 2. but it'd be nice to take the training wheels off on 1 for a change. )

I'll grace TPBM with the choice of two blessings:

Queen of Wands - Fire & focus to see your aims come blazing into life

or

The Tower - A radical shake up in your relationship that blows away the cobwebs
Top   #245
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 
Citizen

strangebrew's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
I'll take option one please. (I've always been naturally inclined to 2. but it'd be nice to take the training wheels off on 1 for a change. )

I'll grace TPBM with the choice of two blessings:

Queen of Wands - Fire & focus to see your aims come blazing into life

or

The Tower - A radical shake up in your relationship that blows away the cobwebs
Gimme the fiery queen any day


I offer the following two blessings ~


Queen wands .. An assertive and passionate phase approaching you

7 cups ~ a time of many choices...with a need to view them minus the rosy tinteds
Top   #246
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Citizen

Jagdamba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Gimme the fiery queen any day


I offer the following two blessings ~


Queen wands .. An assertive and passionate phase approaching you

7 cups ~ a time of many choices...with a need to view them minus the rosy tinteds
Totally ready to be a queen for a while

I can provide two further blessings...

Queen of Swords....You can take pride in your intellect, experience and discretion

or

The Lovers....You can experience total intimacy with your lover
Top   #247
jsiu123  jsiu123 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 224
jsiu123 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Totally ready to be a queen for a while

I can provide two further blessings...

Queen of Swords....You can take pride in your intellect, experience and discretion

or

The Lovers....You can experience total intimacy with your lover
Lovely! I choose Queen of Swords.

You have the blessing of...

Knight of cups - You might even already know what action you have taken, and will continue until the result spills out little by little Effort granted!

Five of swords - Embrace so call "defeat" adding a little bit of just "go on and take it all at once". You focus more on big picture.
Top   #248
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsiu123 View Post
Lovely! I choose Queen of Swords.

You have the blessing of...

Knight of cups - You might even already know what action you have taken, and will continue until the result spills out little by little Effort granted!

Five of swords - Embrace so call "defeat" adding a little bit of just "go on and take it all at once". You focus more on big picture.
Ok, let's take a gamble with the knight

TPBM

You can choose from :

Ace of swords - a kind of eureka moment, suddenly something clicks and the penny drops ; probably in relation to something you had been racking your brains about.

Justice - An injustice will be righted - you get what you are due and deserve.
Top   #249
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Citizen

Jagdamba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Ok, let's take a gamble with the knight

TPBM

You can choose from :

Ace of swords - a kind of eureka moment, suddenly something clicks and the penny drops ; probably in relation to something you had been racking your brains about.

Justice - An injustice will be righted - you get what you are due and deserve.
I'll take Justice please...Tpbm.....my tarot blesses you with either:

The Queen of Cups

Total poise as you receive spiritual guidance

Or

The Devil

Use difficult times to strengthen you
Top   #250


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.