Sabian Symbols Study Group: Scorpio 20 - #230

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: SCORPIO
Degree: 20
Number: 230

Symbol: A WOMAN DRAWING ASIDE TWO DARK CURTAINS THAT CLOSED THE ENTERANCE TO A SACRED PATHWAY.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 229.jpg
    229.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 395

purple_scorp

I drew this card as my daily card on 31 Aug.

To me, this card is truly scorpionic.....is that even a word? lol

The image that I selected for this card is still very fresh in my mind, because it took me some time to find it.

Dark curtains for a scorpio indicates secrecy and something that only a few chosen people are privy to.

That the woman is drawing the curtain aside means that she is opening up to possibly disclosing her secret to others. She knows enlightenment. She's been on that path for ages. And now, she's willing to share her knowledge. You can bet that she has considered for a very long time, whether or not to share this secret and whether you are worthy or not. Don't be mistaken, she would have scrutinised you very closely before revealing what lies beyond that dark point. And even then - she's likely to have withheld some of the mystery, encouraging you to find the key on your own.

And I say encouraging, because, Scorpios once past their secrecy are usually very proud to lead others to enlightenment.

From Lyn Birkbeck's book: ".....Reveal your dark secret to release you from whatever fears and shadows imprison or inhibit you, thereby healing you....."

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

purple_scorp said:
I drew this card as my daily card on 31 Aug.

To me, this card is truly scorpionic.....is that even a word? lol

The image that I selected for this card is still very fresh in my mind, because it took me some time to find it.

Dark curtains for a scorpio indicates secrecy and something that only a few chosen people are privy to.

That the woman is drawing the curtain aside means that she is opening up to possibly disclosing her secret to others. She knows enlightenment. She's been on that path for ages. And now, she's willing to share her knowledge. You can bet that she has considered for a very long time, whether or not to share this secret and whether you are worthy or not. Don't be mistaken, she would have scrutinised you very closely before revealing what lies beyond that dark point. And even then - she's likely to have withheld some of the mystery, encouraging you to find the key on your own.

And I say encouraging, because, Scorpios once past their secrecy are usually very proud to lead others to enlightenment.

From Lyn Birkbeck's book: ".....Reveal your dark secret to release you from whatever fears and shadows imprison or inhibit you, thereby healing you....."

with love
purple_scorp

I AGREE 100%

VERY high priestess !!

Numerology: 230
Sabian Symbol: A woman drawing two dark curtains aside
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Daring
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Ligaments of penis, Bartholin's glands
Crystal Element: Vivianite
Expression: Vivianite is a colourful, hydrated iron phosphate. Vivianite fosters spiritual transcendence, clarity and clairvoyance. Avalonian energy.
Message: Brave and intrepid, uncover personal power through inner wisdom.
Sun Focus: You provide hope to society, revealing much that is important and valuable.
Affirmation: I am moving beyond limitations.