Corrine Kenner's Christmas Tarot

pippi

Here's a Majors Only Christmas Tarot deck, designed using Victorian Christmas cards.

ChristmasTarot.com

It's an electronic deck that you can download and print yourself (for a fee). Comes with an accompanying ebook.

They're really pretty. I don't have an adequate enough printer, but thought it might be of interest to those who do!

Kanon

O em gee!! I always love Victorian Christmas cards :love:. The deck so pretty!

iceclone

Pretty. Pretty. Pretty.

WonderGuy

very nice. any suggestions of the type of paper or card stock would be best to print these?

silverwings94

pippi said:
Here's a Majors Only Christmas Tarot deck, designed using Victorian Christmas cards.

ChristmasTarot.com

It's an electronic deck that you can download and print yourself (for a fee). Comes with an accompanying ebook.

They're really pretty. I don't have an adequate enough printer, but thought it might be of interest to those who do!

This is really beautiful. Unfortunatly I don't have a credit card and can't order it. I do have a good printer to download. Isn't that always the case? You have one thing but not the other,

faunabay

I just bought it. :D It's just absolutely beautiful. :heart: My printer probably won't do it any justice but I couldn't stand it. Had to have it. :)

Miss Divine

I love these! So sweet and pretty. Every image looks like a nostalgic postcard...NICE!

pippi

silverwings94 said:
This is really beautiful. Unfortunatly I don't have a credit card and can't order it. I do have a good printer to download. Isn't that always the case? You have one thing but not the other,
silverwings dear, you have a PM. :heart:

pippi

WonderGuy said:
very nice. any suggestions of the type of paper or card stock would be best to print these?
Not sure about card stock... but the site suggests printing it out and laminating or spray-varnishing it. Alternately, they also suggest the option of getting the images printed by a photo processing place (since they are 4x6"), though that would make the deck rather flimsy I think.