Deck of Happiness?

RunningWild

If I want snarky and sarcastic, The Vanessa does it for me

If I want funny, The Zombie Tarot is always sure to give me a laugh.

Anna K Tarot brings the warm fuzzies for those down moments.

BodhiSeed

Ferret Tarot is always good for a laugh, and the Hezicos Tarot is quite cheery.

desertrat

the Tarot of the Absurd always makes me smile, especially the dragons with the teacups.

Dark Victory '39

i second the ISIS

I really like ISIS too. The bees and the bubblegum pink of their skin, i find so soothing. I swear their eyes totally move, like paintings that follow you around the cathedral or the museum at night. i also think the backs are absolutely perfect, the teal blue green micro-beads-- don't know how to describe it except like grains of sand. Very strange and satisfying deck.

Leonora

The Kitty Kahane has really been making me smile lately. It has such vibrant colors and quirky illustrations.

LassTira

So many good answers...

I was amazed at some of the answers, I have not even seen these decks before, but here I am being enabled simply by asking for opinions! The one that really stuck out to me as being something I would like would be the joie de vivre tarot, so now I must add that to my wishlist! Loving the pictures that were posted as well. For the one response who said the ferret tarot, I was just looking at that the other night! It's very comical and I like that it has some traditional meanings but a lot more about "ferret culture" and living with them! xD

Now in reverse, are there any decks that anyone avoids when they are having a bad day/week? A deck that just might be too hard with the punches?

katieb

I was amazed at some of the answers, I have not even seen these decks before, but here I am being enabled simply by asking for opinions! The one that really stuck out to me as being something I would like would be the joie de vivre tarot, so now I must add that to my wishlist! Loving the pictures that were posted as well. For the one response who said the ferret tarot, I was just looking at that the other night! It's very comical and I like that it has some traditional meanings but a lot more about "ferret culture" and living with them! xD

Now in reverse, are there any decks that anyone avoids when they are having a bad day/week? A deck that just might be too hard with the punches?

The one I avoid when I'm feeling really down and having a bad week is the Necronomicon Tarot. The readings are very direct and to the point and I have more trouble seeing the positive side of the response with that deck

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/necronomicon/