$5 deck sale at Llewellyn

magpie9

Nobody held me back, so I ordered 5 decks...and then I went back and ordered 3 more. Sometimes I wonder why I even try to live on some sort of budget!

firefrost

Thanks for this info, Le Pendu - I've ordered The Classic tarot and Liber T.

Too good an offer to pass on!

ff :)

la-luna

O dear sales are very nice (but not for my budget) so these are comming my way :

Classic Tarot
Ancient Tarot of Lombardy
Ancient Italian Tarots
Tarot of Atlantis
Tarot of the Journey to the Orient
2x Tarots of Marseille (some back-ups)

WolfSpirit

Thanks for posting this Robert !
I have to choose international shipping so in order to make the shipping costs worthwhile I have to order enough ;)
I ordered the following:

Tarot of Durer
I Ching of Love
Mother Nature Oracle Cards
Ancient Italian Tarots
Ancient Tarot of Lombardy.

I had already been thinking about getting the first three at one point or other; and I ordered the last two because they are just so very pretty (and cheap !)
Hm, on my way to work this morning I thought I really really have to set some money aside for a new bike...but then riding an old bike is good exercise isn't it :D

scorpiana

why did i look at this? i just bought 3 decks and i've been trying to pare down the collection..

Amythyst

Thank you, thank you!! My daughter and I are going to do some major tarot shopping today.

Elven

Oh!! unfair, unfair!! :(

NO CC - ACK!!!

Not well :( feel sick :( Oracle decks for $5.00 - :(

Gone off to cry in corner :(

Annabelle

Woo hoo! I just ordered:

Bruegel Tarot
Ancient Italian Tarots
Classic Tarot
Liber T: Tarot of Stars Eternal
Tarot of Atlantis
Tarots of Marseille
The Tarot of Durer

And the lovely thing is that my order, with shipping, came to only $38!!! :D

Scion

I just busted out laughing...

Remember the last sale?

One by one we all caved and bought the Gnomes. We were horrified by the cutesiness and then sucked into the gaping maw of kitsch.

Which deck is it this time I wonder. The one you don't need but can't stop yourself buying... Anyone noticing a trend?

:)

Scion

lark

Scion said:
I just busted out laughing...

Remember the last sale?

One by one we all caved and bought the Gnomes. We were horrified by the cutesiness and then sucked into the gaping maw of kitsch.

Which deck is it this time I wonder. The one you don't need but can't stop yourself buying... Anyone noticing a trend?

:)

Scion
I was just thinking the same thing this morning Sicon...I was a Gnome buyer and you know I love those goofy little guys now...who knew?

I noticed no one has picked up the Tarot of the Hidden Folks...but there's been a lot of Bruegel and Durer rumbling.