The Oracle of Shadows and Light

cardlady22

Jasmine Becket-Griffith!

Oh, I am so excited that I don't know where to start!

Jasmine's email newsletter said:
my very first TAROT/ORACLE DECK! I am SO excited about this! It has been two years in the making, but the publishers just finally announced it officially today so now I'm able to tell you all about it (whee!! I'm awful at keeping exciting secrets, hehe!). The book and descriptions, guides, messages, all that great stuff is by Lucy Cavendish (an expert in the field of divination). Artwork is of course by Jasmine Becket-Griffith (me!), and the deck features 45 cards and guidebook. The name of the deck is "Oracle of Shadows and Light" and it will be packaged in a hard-cover box set. RELEASE DATE: MAY 2010 from Blue Angel Publishing - I will definitely keep you updated. In the meantime - you can read all about the deck, see sample cards and read selections from the Guide on the official release page here:

http://www.blueangelonline.com/shadows.htm

souljourney

Must have!

cardlady22

It will definitely be interesting to see which of her paintings have been chosen. I had almost decided to buy every available postcard format on her zazzle page to cobble my own deck.

irmata

OH MY GOSH! I didn't know about THIS. She's working on a tarot deck that's not due for a looooong time, but this will definitely tide us all over until then :)

tarotlaura

Ohhhh my I can't wait!!! I am such a huge fan of her work. I definitely have to get this.

Essjay

I love her work so was really excited to see this. But having looked at the (lovely) cards it looks as if these are from a selection of her paintings and not specifically painted for the deck. It could still work but I want to see more first!

Dusk Till Dawn

Definately one for me! I really like those!

faunabay

I'll probably have to have this too! LOL But for me it's hit or miss with decks put together with artwork not made specifically for the deck. Some I like and some I don't. So it'll be interesting to see how this one turns out.

Manda

Oracle of Shadows and Light

I am not a *squee* kinda girl, but this would have made me *squee* if anything could.