Sitter for Horary

CosmicBeing

Closed closed closed.

I want to practice 1 sitter horary question (maybe I'll expand).

1. I don't want to do love questions at the moment.
2. Feedback is mandatory
3. If you can't wait don't bother sitting.
4. I can choose to not read any question I do not feel comfortable answering. In addition don't bother asking me why I don't want to read your question, I just don't.
5. The question cannot be more than a 2 week outlook. So in your question put "......in the next 2 weeks." If you don't do that...I won't read for you.

If you can follow these rules and don't mind being a practice sitter then sign up.

(Minderwiz is the person who understands Horary 10x better than me...so if you want a more official horary reading...then I am not the person for you.)

1.Wolfswan: 3/28/2016 @9:38pm

WolfSwan

I'll sit if you'll have me...I'd love to know what might eventuate in terms of my career over the next two weeks?

CosmicBeing

I'll sit if you'll have me...I'd love to know what might eventuate in terms of my career over the next two weeks?

Okay I'll give this a try.

CosmicBeing

Reading

You are Saturn Retrograde
Interview (3rd house) will be Mars Retrograde
Business relationship (7th) will be moon
Your career/job (10th)

Saturn in 11th house while retrograde... is the wages, but also the wishing house.
Mars retrograde is also in 11th house.

They are conjunct. So this to me definitely shows you wish for the interview to happen. Both being retrograde... it could mean two things. This application is to a place you have worked for or applied for before. (something in your past) or you are letting go of all your boundaries/restriction and going for it.

Mars is both a planet for career and interview...so going to take this as the interview is truly for your career. It might even indicate this aligns well for your career/experience.

Moon is in the 12th house which I am taking it as business relationship. 12th house if of hidden things.. this could be enemy, entrapment, self-undoing, and addiction. It makes me wonder if the present business relationships you have is fully of hidden enemies and unhealthy people to deal with. Or even these people are not what they seem.

Venus is in detriment....(aries) and Uranus is in 3rd house too...which uranus is separation and sudden events (but it is usually more of sudden shock)

Pluto is conjunct with ascendant which indicates complications. This could be that you really wanted it, but when it is gone from your life you are happy to be rid of it.

I'm bit on the fence...It makes me think no you won't get the interview... but on the other hand it makes me think you will but..you'll find out these are people you don't want to associate with.

I'm going to say yes you will get the interview... it's just not going to be what you expect it to be like.

Charts attachement

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    68.5 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    53.8 KB · Views: 159

4lovelaurelle

A Sitter

Hello! I am interested in Sitting for a Question if you would like another one. I know this said "1"

In the next 2 weeks will I meet anyone or be pulled in the direction of my destiny, as far as my career is concerned?