Tarot Cafe (manga)

mysticmonkey

Looks interesting. Amazon.co.uk for some odd reason has the English versions on vol 1 and 3, with number 4 available for pre-order but no vol 2. Odd.

I might stick this one on the wishlist. :D

crazelion

Just great my 2 favorites hobbies is tied together now. I have the that manga Tarot Cafe manga series now. I guess have go to my favorite manga store to see if they have the series in.

Mut found another job pay for hobbies.

mysticmonkey

I bought the first volume in the end. Interesting stories which I like. The way the guys look is a bit strange as they all look like women to me. The book has caught my attention though so I will buy the others at some point. :)

annik

I had read the third one, finally! I can't wait to see more of the story of Pamela. She seems to have a pretty interesting background.

Amaterasu

Tarot Cafe seems really interesting! :)

Thanks for posting about this! I'll remember the title for when I go to the comic store.

<3 Amaterasu

PS. For those interested in seeing tarot in manga, there's a series called Yami no Matsuei with a story arc called King of Swords (taken from the tarot card). It revolves around murders wherein the murderer leaves a tarot card with a message as a sort of 'calling card'. T'was a great read. ;)

Shade

Tarot Cafe #4 comes out today, I'll let you know what I think once I get a chance to read it.

Cerulean

Shade, thanks for the news!

I checked our local bookstore and Amazon.com, they said the 30th.

I'll check again!

Thanks,

Cerulean

Shade

My Borders had it on the shelves today so I'd definately check with stores in your area. It looks like a fun spooky read though I haven't gotten to look inside yet.

I so want to be Pamela though... not because she ahs amazing tarot abilities, not because she's immortal, not because she hangs out with gorgeous gay men and dragons (and gorgeous gay dragon men), but because... people give her chocolate for her readings! Where do I sign up.

Alta

Haven't seen it here, but several stores carry the series so I'll look again. Tokyopop site said the street date was Dec 13th. I have been enjoying this series a lot.

annik

It's great! I can't wait to see what will happen next!